Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration

Thanks Vortex and April for the "welcome". I would be here more but I just run out of time.

I certainly have been sending many e-mails to our so-called representatives in Washington. One big problem that I see is, when they get up there, they have their own agenda (much of it money motivated, I'm sure) and our voice means nothing to them.

We really need to "THROW THE BUMS OUT OF WASHINGTON". All "535" of them.
    Then start from scratch. Then maybe it would be another 50 years before it would get so corrupt in Washington. [/b]
    The "Lord" is with me always!

Watch this & pass it to everyone you can. If we don't act soon, we may not be able to. I hope the link works, I'm not very good at this geek stuff. If not, go to Youtube & type it in, it is WELL worth it.

YouTube - We The People Stimulus Package

If one were on a cruise with Nasty Pelosi, Harry Greed, & Osama Barak & they all fell overboard at once, would the better course of action be to have lunch or play shuffleboard?
    Ha ha ha!!

BobbyXD9 - also a good list!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

not able to vote

I have attempted repeatedly to attempt to vote in this poll but the site is not connecting, it simply sends me back here, is there some other way to cast a vote?
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Re: not able to vote

Quote Originally Posted by wavleyg
    I have attempted repeatedly to attempt to vote in this poll but the site is not connecting, it simply sends me back here, is there some other way to cast a vote?
    No, the vote was not going the way they wanted it to so they clossed it down.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789