Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just Following Up

Just checked on usimmigrationsupport.org which McAfee uses as its reason to tag Alipac with a red warning label. That site promotes immigration related issues & apparently has no side in the issues of illegal immigration other than providing information about immigration.
    However, it is my understanding (limited as it is) that when McAfee warns on a site, it causes some browsers if they are set up this way, to immediately block the site.
    So perhaps someone complained to Comcast about Alipac & got the warning tag issued so we would be blocked from access & have other problems getting there?
    Who knows, but there appear to be some trying to use their computer understanding to play around with what does & does not work on the internet.
    We need to be aware there might be some activist players out there playing dirty games.
    The six week wait tag is deliberate in my opinion. We have been had by a system that allows others to label us the bad guys, but we have no recourse when their actions are despicable. Comcast & McAfee need to fix this or they will lose customers because such actions tell us they are politically motivated & acting in an injurious & probably illegal manner to citizens & customers!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

I cant get through to the link
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

That link doesn't work for me...I get a 404 ERROR: Access Forbidden Code????? What's up with that? Anybody Know? I want to vote in that poll too. Tell me if there's another way to get to that poll!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Won't let me vote, error 403 access denied.

I couldn't figure out why I was unable to access and vote until I read some of your replies. This really ticked me off, since I live in Colorado. But I knew there was some nefarious reason. But keep this in mind, this is only despicable pandering. These people are disgusting. They are offering hope to desperate people, because it is illegal, it is against federal law, to provide instate tuition to illegal aliens without offering it to out-of-state residents. And they know it.

dead link and also
    When we tested this site we found links to usimmigrationsupport.org, which our analysis found to be suspicious.

Are you the owner of this site? Leave a comment

I just tried to send this Ferrandino an email on his site and it would not accept any message I sent, saying that my message included unacceptable content. What a bunch of gutless wonders!

Re: Strange Happenings

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon
    I am just as concerned that when the Alipac site comes up on my PC, I get a red warning from McAfee about the site. It does not stay up long, but red is that systems way of warning people the site is compromised or something else about it is disturbing.
    Why is McAfee warning me about a site that has been on my PC for over two or even more years? Why is McAfee warning people at all with me having no info the site is a problem?
    Has McAfee & Comcast sold out to someone? Is this an attempt by Comcast or McAfee employees to brand the Alipac site as dangerous or responsible for phishing or other nefarious computer acts? What gives here?
    This is new. I never got this before, so why now? Why just after we are asked to vote on an illegal alien benefit package in another state?
    Something seems wrong with this & now I wonder how much else is being redirected or played with by those on the inside of these companies, so they can sabotage the efforts of those they politically disagree with!
    We have contacted McAfee about this. We had a link to a site they did not like on our site and we removed it, but now they say we have to wait up to six weeks before the RED WARNING goes away.

Six weeks?!?!?

W
    Contact info for McAfee is listed in this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-868413.html#868413

Call, write and email McAfee to take off the red X!

Notify McAfee

Done... but I think my efforts will be in vain. I suspect this was a company decision & they will continue with these tactics.
    Perhaps this was not intentional..... but I have a feeling it was & will be only the beginning of attempts to silence anyone opposed to the liberal agenda.
    Having the media on their side was bad enough. But to be able to adversely affect my web browsing, really scares me because it means they control it inappropriately, but it also means the surveillance of our activities has begun in earnest!
    I fear we live in dangerous times folks!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

I'm happy it worked out, I tried all day but I too kept getting (Still getting)
    "403 - Access Forbidden!"
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast