Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

Many thanks to the hundreds of you that responded quickly to our online poll request.

Your votes changed the poll rapidly to No - 435 67.4% Yes 207 32.1%

The illegal alien supporters monitor ALIPAC closely and it is apparent that they contacted their friend CO state Rep. Mark Ferrandino and had him DELETE THE POLL!

The link no longer works and you can no longer vote. If you would like to share your feelings about this, go to and keep it polite please.

http://www.markferrandino.com/

keep it polite? lets get a clue. we are at war in this country to take back our jobs polite no longer cuts it. the only real fault the democrats have is the fact that they keep pushing for amnesty. the destruction of our economy falls completely on the republicans. wall street republicans talked the banks into making the bad home loans so they could have more american capital to gamble with. i foresaw the fall over five years ago, and you know that if i saw it so did the people in washington who were mostly republicans at the time.

We apologize for this latest unfair behavior from an elected official that represents foreign nationals more than his American constituents.

Please hold off on sending us emails telling us the poll is gone. We already know.

You can view our tracking of this poll at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-150498-days ... asc-0.html

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

Par for the course.

When it doesn't go their way they just change the rules to fit their agenda.

Thans for the email JamesW!! I just sent him one. Kept it short and simple. Basically said "No freebies to illegals. They should be deported...." I wasn't able to send one through his website. Went to error page.
    Great work everyone.

Anybody else notice a real spike in board visitors and Alpacers.

I guess we reallllly stirred the pot today.

Thanks W for your Heads Up.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Welcome to ALIPAC tucsongal and Rubicon and thank you for joining us
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Welcome to ALIPAC Jackieblue and System001 and thank you for joining us

More new recruits pouring in...........Welcome Sovereignman and RiverRat and also wilgeno

Sorry for the language, but pulling that poll is some horse****!!!

If you can't handle the truth, don't ask for it!

Strange Happenings

I am just as concerned that when the Alipac site comes up on my PC, I get a red warning from McAfee about the site. It does not stay up long, but red is that systems way of warning people the site is compromised or something else about it is disturbing.
    Why is McAfee warning me about a site that has been on my PC for over two or even more years? Why is McAfee warning people at all with me having no info the site is a problem?
    Has McAfee & Comcast sold out to someone? Is this an attempt by Comcast or McAfee employees to brand the Alipac site as dangerous or responsible for phishing or other nefarious computer acts? What gives here?
    This is new. I never got this before, so why now? Why just after we are asked to vote on an illegal alien benefit package in another state?
    Something seems wrong with this & now I wonder how much else is being redirected or played with by those on the inside of these companies, so they can sabotage the efforts of those they politically disagree with!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Re: Strange Happenings

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon
    I am just as concerned that when the Alipac site comes up on my PC, I get a red warning from McAfee about the site. It does not stay up long, but red is that systems way of warning people the site is compromised or something else about it is disturbing.
    Why is McAfee warning me about a site that has been on my PC for over two or even more years? Why is McAfee warning people at all with me having no info the site is a problem?
    Has McAfee & Comcast sold out to someone? Is this an attempt by Comcast or McAfee employees to brand the Alipac site as dangerous or responsible for phishing or other nefarious computer acts? What gives here?
    This is new. I never got this before, so why now? Why just after we are asked to vote on an illegal alien benefit package in another state?
    Something seems wrong with this & now I wonder how much else is being redirected or played with by those on the inside of these companies, so they can sabotage the efforts of those they politically disagree with!
    We have contacted McAfee about this. We had a link to a site they did not like on our site and we removed it, but now they say we have to wait up to six weeks before the RED WARNING goes away.

Six weeks?!?!?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast