Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Thread: We want to hear from you about Obama's amnesty decree overthrow of our Republic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We want to hear from you about Obama's amnesty decree overthrow of our Republic

A lot of people are very upset now they have been given a glimpse of the truth. Obama's amnesty decree made a lot of people physically ill last night and we speculate that many people threw objects at their televisions in response to Obama's string of lies and betrayals.

Many Americans are very upset today while many illegal aliens dance and celebrate Obama's dictate!

ALIPAC, allied groups and activists scored a major win for the American public yesterday when your calls and efforts turned around ABC, NBC, and CBS. Obama did not want his power grab to run on these networks because these channels are where most Americans who speak English were watching TV last night.

So together, we won an important victory and millions of Americans who were going to be kept in the dark heard what Obama said last night and many of them were sickened like you.

Also, our revelation that Obama timed his amnesty decree speech to fall on Mexican Revolution Day, November 20 has now been reported widely by many publications like Breitbart, World Net Daily, and the Washington Times! Together, we have helped many Americans raise their awareness.

Next, we must forge a plan to conduct a successful American political revolt against Obama that taps into all of the sadness and anger out there at both Obama and his GOP facilitators like John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Karl Rove, Fox News, Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio, etc... (click for full list)

But first, we want to hear from you. We also want to create a permanent record of your views and reactions. Not on Facebook or Twitter where your comments will quickly fade from view, but on the forums of ALIPAC.us where many thousands of people will see your reactions.

If you do not already have an account to post with us, our volunteers will quickly clear you to post.

PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT OBAMA'S SPEECH AND AMNESTY DECREE ON MEXICAN REVOLUTION DAY NOV. 20 2014 at this LINK! (here below this post)
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/we-want-hear-you-about-obamas-amnesty-decree-overthrow-our-republic-314920/#post1447168

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    www.againstamnesty.com
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 11-21-2014 at 12:09 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Obama's declared Congress Irrelevant in his "I am King Speech"

The French Republicans in the GOP AGREE and are ready to throw up the White Flags of Surrender for 316 Million American Citizens

If the GOP doesn't GROW A PAIR the American People will make CONGRESS Irrelevant as well

this is "YOUR LAST CHANCE" GOP ELITE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For me this was a slap in the face of all working citizens of our country basically it will add an addition tax burden on the middle class, the welfare system will be over loaded and if continued the results will be confiscation of bank accounts and property in order to sustain the welfare system.

Appears odd the POTUS does not want the keystone pipe line yet he wishes to bring in millions of poorly educated people without means to support themselves. All Americans both Democrats and Republicans should be outraged.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Congress did not fail to do its job. They categorically rejected a bad bill. The system worked as designed. The President does not have the legal authority to do this, and we must stop it.

His speech was full of the lies and false rhetoric that has become the permanent graffiti of the pro-immigration movement that it plasters and embeds in our media like old drywall mud to bury the truth, hide the facts and conceal the damage caused by massive immigration into the United States. I don't know how to characterize in nice language the anomaly of these so-called leaders of a nation who sell out their own citizens in favor of foreign persons. Even dictators and emperors have never sunk that low at any time in history anywhere in the world. And to me, it makes no difference whether it's a President of the United States, a member of the US Congress, a State legislature or a Governor who makes this choice. This is a choice that is unacceptable and can not be tolerated by anyone who makes it.

What kind of people are they? Are they really so stupid as to not understand the dire impact, cost and consequences of excess immigration into the United States? Are they so without national souls that they don't know or care about the difference between a citizen of the United States and a foreign person? Are they such fake Christians that they want to exploit government to steal from one to give to another with other people's money, jobs and educations to get to heaven for "feeding the poor"? Are they mutants who can't think or process information the same way we do? Are they sociopaths who have no conscience and thus feel nothing when they impoverish their constituency and bankrupt our nation?

The only thing "broken" about our immigration system is the repetitive failure of these sociopathic mutants to do their jobs, enforce the law and protect the American People.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The actions of Barack Hussein Obama regarding illegal immigration are tantamount to declaring war on America and her citizens. Never in the history of this once great nation have we had such an arrogant and lawless man occupying the White House. Barack Obama is a disgrace to himself and America and it would not surprise me if another civil war breaks out in this country. For all practical purposes, America has become a satellite state of Mexico and other third world countries.

We Need to be ready for a REVOLUTION!! IT IS COMMING!!!
    IMPEACH OBAMA!!!!

Judy, the book entitled The Mask of Sanity, by Hervey M. Cleckley, will answer many of your questions.

Angry in Florida.

After watching the dictators speech last night i am convinced that he is bent on destroying this nation, I myself will not be silent and will do all i can to support this organization and any other that is working to stop this illegal move by the dictator and thief. Arrest him , Put him on trial and sentience him + convict him of high treason.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 11-21-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Banned
    There isn't much I can say...It is up to congress to stop it, and the American people to stand up and re-peat" consistently" about how they feel about this..As long as we have people in charge who's best interest is for themselves there is very little we can do. I feel no good will come of any of it, either for those illegals who think they can become us with force, and of us, who our Government thinks they can force to pay for it... All we have left is the power of the purse. When the American people feel they have had enough then maybe things will get better. Sadly for now I am at a total loss with the disregard of our feelings..They know how we feel already, our politicians do not work for America. This is clearly shown more and more everyday.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 11-21-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast