Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What do you think of GOP Comments on Illegal Immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chexfive wrote
    The MSM has soooo many people deceived, looks like the talking box is in full control. This gov has unleashed hell on earth, that is what a world full of criminals is.
    I know exactly what you mean. But we must fight onward no matter how daunting and powerful our evil opposition may become.

Whether our role is to be a victors reclaiming our homeland or as witnesses to the fall and destruction of our nation, we must carry on and pray to be on the path God wishes us to be on.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tried three times to watch the video clip. First it froze/stopped a few seconds into a Pantene cemmercial, then Cover Girl, then about a book - each time Your video will start in ----- seconds. Never happened.

So I would assume Bachmann made a good reply and maybe 1 or w2 others.

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    I was all for Ron Paul for years until I heard his open border policy, that is my number one issue.

Obama wants to spend $450 Billion on an American Jobs package that will hire non Americans. When we have an American Jobs bill that will not cost anything, Fine the companies and people hiring and renting to illegals $10K a day from henceforth and $5K for every one they've ever hired in the past, the illegals will go home, the ones that don't face stiff penalties and deportation after that, then we charge Mexico for the bill.

This would create 3 million jobs in 3 to 6 months, be a lighter burden on our finances which helps the deficit, and it makes wages increase which the gov gets more tax money on. The cost of Health Care instantly goes down, the doctors and hospitals would be cutting cost just to get some business.

But instead of deporting the criminals in favor of the American People, these criminal politico's would rather drive over Americans with the unlicensed illegal driver.

I have a pdf that shows the serious crimes committed in May of 2011 by illegal immigrants, most are very serious. The list goes into detail about the crimes they have committed, there are 650 just for the month of May 2011, this is just the more serious crimes, not counting the petty crimes and the violations the police just overlook.

If you were to assume with all violations there would be at least 2,000, just for NC just in May of 2011. Multiply this by 12 months = 24,000 violations just for NC, times that by 50 states and you have 1,200,000 violations, or 390,000 serious illegal offenders (1 in 30) that hurt other people, namely Americans and American Children, if the politico's say there are 12 million illegals here, that means that almost 10% are common law criminals and 3.5% are serious criminals, not counting the ones that don't get caught. and of course because they are here illegally they are criminals anyway, so that makes 100% of illegals here criminals, but supposedly only a handful are bad. PUKE!

Their rebuttal is...well, most Americans have a brush with law enforcement sometime during their lives, yeah but when we get pulled over for speeding, we have a drivers license, insurance and we own the car.

And the rebuttal is pure crap because when the police overlook illegals it gives them more time (a disproportionate amount of time) to target Americans. If the illegals petty crimes were not overlooked there would be no time to harass, hassle and and selectively look for Americans breaking the law. So when they use these stats which are probably 2 X what they really print because half of them are not even stopped, they are using bogus stats.

So, I think I'm going to send this post with the pdf attached to every political candidate so they can see what is going on, although they already know what is going on, they overlook it too, just like the police do. The politico's are simply criminals at this point. All paid off by International Corporations, this is the NWO class of 2012.

I knew America was dead about 2003 after the huge illegal invasion in Charlotte, NC. I was right on the front lines, I knew something was going on after 2001, I knew there was no way in hell the politico's didn't know what was going on., it was all over TV for Gods sake. That was before the PC crowd took over the government and all the public institutions of education and media. I immediately went from a Bush supporter, to a non supporter. The gov criminals were putting businesses that refused to hire them out of business (let it happen) left and right. The new illegals were getting $3 an hour under the table, and I was paying my guys $14 to $30 an hour. Then we are led to believe the illegal invasion had nothing to do with the housing boom and collapse. What do you think will happen if you let in 30 million illegals that need a place to live? rents and home prices will go up because the market saw a demand, and at the same time those illegals were driving down wages, so wages down home prices and rents up, what do you think will happen when these two cross, collapse, but NOBODY will link the two together like there is absolutely no correlation at all.

I used to call my Politico's weekly, emailed them used NumbersUSA and was a regular poster here at ALIPAC, but I saw what was going on and what is still going on, and that is that anyone who has any power to do anything at all IGNORES illegal immigration (we got one in the WH for Gods sake) like it doesn't exist. Even the lazy stupid people, many in my own family that have plenty to say on the subject won't do anything, they can FB all day and half the night and talk about all the things illegals have cost us but they WILL NOT FOR A MILLION DOLLARS call, email or use the most simplest way to something like NumbersUSA (this is not a Numbers USA ad). I just don't get it how people can complain about the illegals taking the jobs, using the welfare, using the schools, using all the things they cannot get and then REFUSE to do anything about it. I finally just told them to SHUT UP about it, if they were not willing to help remedy the situation, then just SHUT UP! So, I after about 5 years of this crap I got burned out because people would rather watch WWE or whatever it is than save their own friggin country. I went back to college, and am still going, I have a young son that is now in school and I am working and trying to take care of my wife that is being treated for Breast "C" (we don't say the C word here. So I'm just frustrated that all the international corporations are selling us out, and have sold about everything in the last 10 years that was American. I don't know how we are going to get this problem solved and it appears the solution for many of these politico's is to reward the bad behavior which as we know will lead to more of the same behavior, especially with free heath care and the other thing they want for the illegals which is free education, how are we going to survive this Communist world we are approaching? We basically have gov sanctioned racism against the white man, and it is all for what?

Where are the principles and values that Americans used to have? China products in, American Pride out.

The MSM has soooo many people deceived, looks like the talking box is in full control. This gov has unleashed hell on earth, that is what a world full of criminals is.
    Amazing, amazing, post.

I have come to just about the same conclusion you have. It is really painful knowing what illegal immigration costs America in ways other than just the horrendous financial drain.

It is corrupt and criminal for the US government to allow this destruction. But no one, or nothing, holds the government accountable for the loss of life, and the ruination of our country.

I hope all the best for your wife.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I am contacting each of the candidates after each debate and encouraging them to say the word DEPORT.

This is what I wrote them tonight:
    Thank you for participating in the Tea Party debate. It is the fourth debate that I have watched. We really need you to answer, what will you do with the illegal aliens in our country? Answering the question concerning border security is not the question. We want to know what will you do with the illegal aliens already in our country.

We have 30 million illegal aliens in our country because our government has had no interest in enforcing the law. The American people are paying for this bill. If we are not going to make illegal aliens understand that they will be deported if they are found here, they are going to keep coming.

Please garner the strength to say the word deport and you will wn the nomination.

Here are the facts:
    6.8% of the electorate is Hispanic (of which the majority is Caucasian). Of that 6.8%, 38% vote R. In 2008, 125, 225,901 people voted. 8,515,361 were Hispanic and 3,235,837 voted R. If McCain received all of the Hispanic vote he still would have lost by 3,259,035 votes.

Here is their contact info:
    http://www.mittromney.com/contact
    http://www.newt.org/contact
    http://www.hermancain.com/contact-us
    info@michelebachmann.com
    The only way to contact Rick Santorum is by mail.
    I don't email Paul, Perry or Huntsman about illegal immigration.

Debate

I like Romney's responses the best. Turn off the magnet. He was also the only candidate who mentioned the 4 million legal applicants waiting patiently in their countries. My step-daughter in China cannot come until 2020, and cannot get a visitor visa, while dictator Obummer's aunt and cousin get executive amnesty, along with everyone else who can sneak in. Nepotism, or corruption?

Welcome Bossanova1! Thank you to your family for respecting and abiding by our immigration laws. Sincere good luck in getting your step-daughter here legally.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova1
    My step-daughter in China cannot come until 2020, and cannot get a visitor visa...
    Well Boss just so happens you came to the right place, legal immigration is our business! And this will give us something to do when NObama gets the "Ol' Heave Ho!" Keep us posted, who are your local legislators, New Mexico is screamin' at us, Hatch is back-peddling, W's debate question is 1st page 2nd question, it seems the best way to get folks to listen is to "really piss them off!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456