Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: What would you like to say to Donald Trump about illegal immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the illegal aliens are so sweet and kind and generous and intelligent, etc., etc., why don't they get on the computer, download request for immigration, fill it out, and mail it in? All those sweet and kind illegals refuse to do it, and it's so simple. They just don't want to. Smiles on the outside doesn't mean they aren't mean on the inside.

Junior Member MolokaiAdvertiserNews's Avatar

Illegal Aliens NOT eligible for POTUS

I want Donald Trump to know that Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro is not eligible for POTUS because he is an illegal alien who must be arrested NDAA style to military prison for TREASON, etc., IMMEDIATELY !! And eligibility or lack thereof for POTUS of all candidates must be #1 Priority 2016.

Immediately: ARREST ALL illegal aliens STARTING with Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro!

WAKE UP Americans! Obama is NOT the POTUS, Not even eligible, Not American! The Father of the Constitution, James Madison, warned: "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." That is where we are now, today, in USA, under attack from within by Barack H. Obama, et al who have infiltrated all of our republican institutions of government, making WAR against Citizens of USA and our Constitution.

WAKE UP Americans! Obama is NOT the POTUS, Not even eligible, Not American! So PLEASE stop referring to Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro as “The President”.

Americans have no lawful contract of any kind with the illegal alien criminal Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro who is not even eligible for POTUS, because FRAUD vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, elections, and even judgments.
    The elections of Obama in '08 and '12 are based on Obama I.D. Fraud, and a conspiracy with Rep. Nancy Pelosi and DNC et al, therefore We The People have no valid contract with Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro to allow him to occupy the Office of President of the united States of America, or to take vacations with immunity from criminal arrest in Hawaii, becauseFRAUD vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents and even judgments. United States v. Throckmorton [1878] 98 JU.S. 61, 70. The illegal alien Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro is criminally impersonating a Citizen of USA by fraud I.D., and he is usurping the Office of POTUS. He must be ARRESTED as a criminal, as an illegal alien, Usurper, I.D. fraud, Election Fraud, etc., by Hawaii law enforcement and/or where ever by FBI, CIA, HS, CG , ICE; not impeached as IF he was POTUS.

Furthermore, Obama by his TREASONOUS actions is prohibited from Office by 14th Amendment:
    Amendment Article 14, Section 3.
    No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution [for] the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof....".
    ARREST Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro illegal alien Enemy of USA, Jihadist, Criminal!

Call Congress: Congress today at (202) 225-3121. Tell them to Defund Obama’s Amnesty NOW. And, terminate immediately all federal welfare programs, including Amnesty, ObamaPhones and Obamacare and ObamaDeathTax, Food Stamps, etc., for everybody; arrest and deport all illegal aliens starting with illegal alien usurper of Office named Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro, NOW!

Thank you Senator Ben Sasse for your efforts to stop ObamaAmnesty, Obamacare, ObamaWar, ObamaEcomony, ObamaIRS, ObamaHomelandSecurityMartial Law, and the criminal usurpation of the Office of POTUS by the illegal alien Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro who is using fraudulent I.D. to impersonate a Citizen of USA while committing TREASON. DEFUND everything Obama, and arrest the number one criminal and Islamic threat to all Americans who is named Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro!

The Father of the Constitution, James Madison, said, "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." The so called war on terror with Obama the Enemy Jihadist Infiltrator usurping the Office of POTUS will be our undoing if we do not ARREST, INDICT, and Convict him of multiple crimes from Usurpation by I.D. and Election Fraud, Immigration felonies, to Murder and Treason. Obama is NOT the POTUS, just a criminal Usurper!

Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Ben Carson top the list for me at this time. I wish Cruz would stay in the Senate where he is doing a great job for USA against Obama, because Ted Cruz is NOT a natural born Citizen of USA, therefore, like the illegal alien Usurper Obama, Cruz is NOT eligible for POTUS. Why doesn't Cruz point out that Obama is an illegal alien criminal fraud who is usurping the Office of POTUS by way of I.D. Fraud with complicit Pelosi and DNC, et al and that Obama is NOT the POTUS regardless of his successful election fraud crimes, because Obama is NOT a Natural Born citizen of USA? Is it because Cruz is avoiding the fact that he too is NOT a Natural Born Citizen of USA and like Obama, NOT eligible for POTUS; and, apparently not even a lawful citizen of USA after discarding his Canadian citizenship? If Ted Cruz has no respect for the NBC requirement for POTUS that is required by the Constitution FOR the united States of America, then maybe all his patriotic sounding words are just BS political theater. Tell the Truth, Ted ! Are you a Natural Born Citizen of USA?

Obama has deliberately Balkanized the country into hate groups. That must be reversed by deportations and banishments from USA for those who do not want to assimilate within the jurisdiction of the Constitution FOR the united States of America. Enemies of USA, e.g., Barack H. Obama II aka Barry Soetoro, must be put in prison for their crimes, and when released, they must be banished from USA for life, upon penalty of summary execution

I would like Donald Trump to know this: "Reform" advocates throw around the word xenophobia without really understanding what "xenos" means. It is an Ancient Greek word. Yes, it does mean foreigner, but it also means BOTH guest and host. The idea in Greece, and all over the world, is that a guest coming into your home has responsibilities, too. First, a guest is allowed in or invited in. Anyone not is an intruder. Second, migrating to another country does not give you the status of guest, let alone that of possible citizen. Human rights are the only rights automatically conferred on all. Migrating does not confer the rights to: demand citizenship, demand anything of the inhabitants, disparage or attempt to conquer them, or break their laws. Anyone who does these is a bad xenos (pronounced ksenos not zenos). A host has the right to evict a bad guest as well as an intruder. A migrant is NOT an immigrant--only the government can say that they are, just as a homeowner can say, 'that person is my xenos, I have invited him or her to come in to my home, but that person I did not invite. he or she may have moved into my space, but they are not my xenos; they are an intruder'. Note that we do not refer to the Conquistadors as immigrants.

Mr. Trump,

I would like to invite you to Montgomery and Liberty Counties here in Texas. I would like to take you on a tour
    of six "non-border colonias" being built here. Going to these neighborhoods is eye-opening to say the least.

If you would like more information on these subdivisions, please let me know. I have been researching and
    writing about them now for the past five months and there is much more still to write about.

In 1984, I was married to someone who stayed on his Visa. He worked hard and paid taxes but brought numerous relatives who are still here. They are all on welfare, go and out of jail, and abuse drugs and alcohol. I tried to report them back then, but Immigration didn't answer the phone. I recently met a young lady whose husband beats her, is an undocumented felon, and works as an onsite property manager in Anaheim. She has contacted ICE, the FBi, and other places. No one will take a complaint and pick these people up. Now the undocumented husband's Pepperdine law school lawyer has subpoenaed me to testify against her. I didn't go and the lawyer threatened to have me thrown in jail for not responding. My friend can't sell her house because the illegals next door have trashed their place and no one lives next door to them. She has contacted the city and the city won't touch them. Why do politicians say there is no way to get rid of 11 million people when there are no hotlines to call to get them removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy1114 View Post
    In 1984, I was married to someone who stayed on his Visa. He worked hard and paid taxes but brought numerous relatives who are still here. They are all on welfare, go and out of jail, and abuse drugs and alcohol. I tried to report them back then, but Immigration didn't answer the phone. I recently met a young lady whose husband beats her, is an undocumented felon, and works as an onsite property manager in Anaheim. She has contacted ICE, the FBi, and other places. No one will take a complaint and pick these people up. Now the undocumented husband's Pepperdine law school lawyer has subpoenaed me to testify against her. I didn't go and the lawyer threatened to have me thrown in jail for not responding. My friend can't sell her house because the illegals next door have trashed their place and no one lives next door to them. She has contacted the city and the city won't touch them. Why do politicians say there is no way to get rid of 11 million people when there are no hotlines to call to get them removed?
    It makes the DOJ hotlines set up for illegals to call and report illegal alien discrimination in Alabama even more egregious.

Donald Trump is taking far more heat than he deserves and it seems that the rot worms from both sides of the aisle and all of their supporters are climbing out of the woodwork to attack him

Stand tall Mr. Trump, the AMERICAN PEOPLE need your leadership.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 07-14-2015 at 12:28 PM.

I would like to tell "The Donald" to continue telling it like it is, not how the libtards & the Lame Stream Media would have people believe.

I would like to say--WE CAN GET ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STOPPED BY MEXICO IN ONE WEEK! All we have to do is STOP Federal dollars going to Mexico-the Mexican president WILL STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION himself to save those U.S. dollars he won't be getting anymore!!! ILLEGALS are NOT coming here for jobs as the liberals and RINO's claim--they are here with HANDS OUT FOR HANDOUTS!! Welfare, SSI benefits, aid to dependent children, etc...FREE TAX DOLLARS, that's what they're coming for, jobs are only the excuse!!

I would like Donald Trump to build the border fence and deport ALL illegals. Sanctuary cities are anti-American laws and need to be abolished. Americans and legal immigrants come first.

Anyone who knowingly harbors or aids an Illegal Invader should be convicted of a Felony. This includes Politicians.
    Anchor Baby Program Needs to be Stopped. No Citizenship unless the parents are Legal Citizens of the USA.
    Convert Southern Border land into a 5 mile or wider Military Zone or base. Purchase or land Swap with current owners to acquire all the land.
    Hire the 400,000 unemployed Vets to Guard the Border 24/7.
    Finger Print ALL existing Illegals in the USA and send then back to their home country. ... Once fingerprinted as an Illegal Invader, they will NEVER be allowed to Enter the USA again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast