Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: What would you like to say to Donald Trump about illegal immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Trump for being American's voice!

WOW! It's so great to see all of the new members and many older members we don't see often posting on this thread!

To Donald Trump-- Please keep standing up for the truth! These illegals are trying to take over and we've had enough! Please know that if we give amnesty to ANY, they will just keep coming, a wall won't stop those determined enough to come. Enforcing the laws on the books will force these people to GO HOME! Thank you for forcing the media to cover this issue instead of pushing it under the rug and hiding it from Americans! Speak out about the birthright citizenship issue too as what is happening today is NOT what our Founders intended!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I doubt he would but I would love for him to say That "We dont want illegal invaders in our homes, schools, churches, theaters or swimming pools" I dont want them anywhere in the country. Sadly our country has no balls as far as giving them the southern welcome they wont forget in some places.

Bye the way. Delaware has a bill to possibly become a sanctuary state.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776 View Post
    I doubt he would but I would love for him to say That "We dont want illegal invaders in our homes, schools, churches, theaters or swimming pools" I dont want them anywhere in the country. Sadly our country has no balls as far as giving them the southern welcome they wont forget in some places.

Bye the way. Delaware has a bill to possibly become a sanctuary state.
    Id stay away from the term "swimming pools" the Soros groups will seize on that to claim an analogy to the black civil rights movement in America. Just like Donald Trump is learning, it is not what you intended to say that matters to the left... you always have to think about how they will predictably twist and misrepresent what you mean to say.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Id stay away from the term "swimming pools" the Soros groups will seize on that to claim an analogy to the black civil rights movement in America. Just like Donald Trump is learning, it is not what you intended to say that matters to the left... you always have to think about how they will predictably twist and misrepresent what you mean to say.

W
    Great point, I think though the gloves need to come off. Fear of being called racist is how we lose this battle at time. I am white and proud. I am married, but I would marry a conservative woman of any race before a white liberal.

Heck in 2012 I had a bumper sticker that said "We have a dream too. Cain/West 2012.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456