Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Veto

Bush is untruthful. Bush has never Vetoed anything. Never! He better be ready for some real Poed people if the jumps up and Vetos this, when he could have been cutting out pork all this time. I'm so done with that man. I thank God his term in office has under 1,000 days left in it.

In addition to that, "We need a Pitcher, not a Belly Itcher".
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie wrote: "Our money is all we have and we need to use it wisely."

Does anyone have any idea the things your banks are investing your money into? Do some research and prepare to be outraged.

Our money should be governed by ourselves when it comes to banking as well! Please see my recent post about we-the-people forming our own massive credit union which withholds our funds from use by those who seek to cut us out.

The title of the post is:

THE Answer Has Come - All Hail!!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

We all have grown suspecious of our congress member's motives -- which is well diserved. All and all, I think this vote was good since it brought some attention to the issue of funding border security--even though I am sure it will be spun in a number of ways.

This is a lot like the game of chess. If you are not thinking five steps ahead, you're going to lose the game.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    Well for Wisconsin : Fiengold -yea Kohl-nay

They basically canceled each other out.

Same for Florida: Martinez - yea
    Nelson - nay
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Problem with the Senators in Illinois is they aren't up for election in November.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush Veto

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Bush is untruthful. Bush has never Vetoed anything. Never! He better be ready for some real Poed people if the jumps up and Vetos this, when he could have been cutting out pork all this time. I'm so done with that man. I thank God his term in office has under 1,000 days left in it.

In addition to that, "We need a Pitcher, not a Belly Itcher".
    Dixie
    I feel the same way. They voted for Greggs amendment, then SOME of the senators went to the White House to discuss illegal immigration. Of course Bush will veto the bill. Something real fishy is going on.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean,

This is an opportunity to educate the public that the Bush Administration has not properly funded border security.

When you've been served fish, toss on some tartar sauce!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

nntrixie, I am with you on the disgust of our republican leaders. However,I haven't seen any better out of the democrats! I do believe it was hilary rotten Clinton and Dear Teddy out with the last illegal protest egging them on! I didn't see any republican senators stupe to that degree. What I hope to see is some very good independent's on the ticket or at least some republican adversaries who promise to do what our present lot refuse to do about illegal immigration. As it is I will just vote to throw all out of office.I think after this next protest we will see some new leaders emerge with a little moxie who is not afraid to carry out the laws we allready have in place. We can hope can't we?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

99% of "Independent" candidates don't have the skill, organization, or money to get elected. Especially if they have no prior political experience. This is just a fact.

In 20 years I can't think of any independent candidate that has won a Congressional district without one or more of the above. I can point out thousands of "independent" candidates who lost, and badly yet were convinced they were going to win (very nieve).

Most average americans have no idea how complex and expensive large campaigns are so they keep talking about a third party victory.

It's not going to happen despite hoping, wishing, etc. Things like this only happen in the movies, that's why people enjoy watching movies.

The most viable plan is to reform the existing parties by getting pro enforcement candidates to run in the primaries, people who have smarts, money, and an extensive political organization to tap to get all the work done.

But if there's someone out there who as an independent can raise $1-5 million, you will be able to conduct at least a visible campaign, let us know!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Regarding protest voting.

It is very important to know what your congressman or senator has voted in the past. Because if the public goes for a general punishment vote that nets more Democrats in office we are truly doomed. IF you notice the majority of Dems are PRO amnesty. They could give a twit about this country. They want the votes (legal or not votes).

I honestly think a third party with Tancredo or some of the clearly opposed to amnesty crowd would wipe out both dems and reps in 2008.

It might be important to push Tancredo to run. He won't do a third party (so he says).
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast