Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$2 Million Illegal Has To Stay In U.S.

A federal court ruled yesterday a Florida hospital that provided over $2 million in care to an injured illegal alien was wrong to send him back to Guatemala, which means the man could possibly travel back to the U.S. for additional medical treatment...

Jimenez suffered brain injuries in a 2000 car wreck and spent two years at Martin Memorial, racking up more than $2 million in unpaid medical bills...

“He’s not getting medicine…his condition is deteriorating,” Schell said. “there is medicine available, but they don’t have any money to buy it. There is no free healath care in Guatemala.”...

Too bad, so sad. If he had not been here illegally, he wouldn't have gotten injured.

Get hurt in Mexico and they demand money up front before commencing treatment.

Excuse meeeeeeeeeeeee

INSURANCE anyone??

Yoo hoo, hey..........INSURANCE?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is no free healath care in Guatemala.”...
    There's free health care in America?

Oh, that's right. Only if you're here illegally.

How stupid of me to forget.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    Link???? Where's the LINK????

I can't write a screaming, bombastic, hateful, racist, xenophobic letter to them WITHOUT A LINK!!!!

Please?

Oh MY BLOOD IS BOILING!!!!!! One of my very best friends was injured in a head-on collusion when someone ran a red light and hit her head-on. She is STILL trying to get medical treatment! She could end up paralyzed or even die because of lack of treatment and keeps being denied Medicare even though she is eliglible for it. She was a nurse when she injured. Liatening to her grief, to her pain and her being screwed over by Florida's system and then reading about THIS makes me soooooo angry Where are the RIGHTs for my friend? Where are her surgeries and her medical rights? She is an AMERICAN!!!!

Banned
    Damn, that article was from 2004. It's still right, but it's old enough to make it unusable in a debate. I bookmarked it anyway, gonna see if I can find a follow-up on it.

Thanks.

Banned
    Damn libbeebell,

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I just lost a good friend myself, the VA and Medicaid basically told him to stuff it. Such BS from 'our' government. Again, I'm sorry for your friend.

This is in Florida? I thought down there they took people off their feeding tubes...... Time to pull the feeding tube Florida! Otherwise..(insert sucking sounds here).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast