Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

** This is NOT "Miller Time" **

Tell ya what. I never graduated from a "big college" like Yale. I've never been well endowed by parents and grandparents - my family worked hard and did the dirty work to get the gears going for this country. I'm as financially strapped as everyone else who is a "commoner". I've already been told by friends and family that I must be living in a dream world to even think I could ever make it into office with no high-level college degree and no billions of greenbacks in my bank account.

Fact is, I learned MORE about American history in grade school than any modern college could ever hope to teach - and teach it right. I learned MORE about government in grade school as a young lad, and the documents by which it is to be LIMITED. I learned MORE about basic economics in grade school than any modern college could every hope to teach - do modern colleges teach about how the Federal Reserve isn't really federal? Nope. Do they teach that the currency is worthless paper since it isn't backed by gold and silver? Nope. Do colleges teach that the economy was DESIGNED to "cycle" from bottom to top back to bottom with a huge sucking sound associated with it when it does? NOPE.

Did our current "Commander in Chief" serve his country through to completion? NOPE. Did I? YUP!! Does he understand what it takes to survive at this point in time? NOPE! Do I? YUP!! Does he care about the "commoner"? NOPE! Do I? YUP!!

I approached a gentleman tonight at a convenience store when I was writing a check for $50.00 after having filled my tank. I asked him what his thoughts were on the gas prices - he said it's ridiculous. I mentioned to him that I honestly believe there are SEVERAL ways to put a stop to the oil cartels in Washington D.C., and that I am now working on building a base beneath me to run for office locally at first, with my sights set on Washington D.C. He said he is all for me but he stated I'll never make it because I don't have the financial backing the "tried and proved" folks have from their lobbies and special interests. He asked me which groups I would accept my funding from and I said - NONE: I AM NOT FOR SALE AT ANY PRICE! I told him I will develop a base of COMMONERS who have MORE financial possibilities than big oil and big business combined. After all, they all work so hard to get it FROM us - they aren't counting on millions of folks backing myself and others who are finished with the treasonous behavior at the state level and in Washington D.C.

His final response: Good luck chap, but people are too busy filling their gas tanks writing $50.00 checks like you, you'll never make it.

Contrary to this pattern of thought where people think only big money can change a nation, I was raised differently. It's a matter of PRINCIPLE - not how many pieces of fake currency you can accumulate to buy media airtime. Granted, SOME is necessary but where on Earth did people come up with the concept of "money to Washington D.C., no money - flip burgers the rest of your life and forget about changing anything.

BLASPHEMY!

It is TIME people. Time to put an end to this sellout. Time to put an end to open borders. Time to put an end to Globalization and all of it's bogus arrangements such as NAFTA, GATT, FTAA, CAFTA. Time to put a stop to judges writing laws. Time to repeal every single piece of legislature which suppresses the Constitution of the United States - especially the 2nd Amendment. Time to slap big business with sanctions for hiring illegally residing aliens - 20% of gross annual income as a fine, loss of ALL tax breaks and write offs, a 60% duty tax on all currency leaving the United States of America via Western Union and others where it has been abused. Will I cave in to big money interests of Western Union? NEVER.

We were attacked and thousands upon thousands were brutally killed on September 11, 2001. This was a result of indifference, ignorance and OPEN BORDERS. Those who participated in this government-sanctioned modern Reich stag due to complacency were carrying false documentation and were not naturalized U.S. Citizens. As a result, I would place 60,000 military troops on the border with full combat gear, and orders to intercept smugglers, coyotes and illegal entrants. These troops would not be permitted to make any offensive moves but would be given explicit orders that if fired upon - they are required to defend themselves and the United States of America with total rights to eliminate any who choose to engage them. Enough is ENOUGH.

The Minutemen would be DEPUTIZED under Federal Law, provided proper training in national defense. They would JOIN the military troops at the border. Any civilian who can prove proficiency with firearms and understanding of our Military Code of Conduct - as well as general knowledge of the Geneva Convention - would be permitted to join ranks with military at our borders.

The United States Military would immediately be called home to their homeland for training in protection of our own homeland. Border Patrol would be provided no less than $5 Billion dollars annually in equipment, personnel and manpower. This nation would immediately be rolled back to pre-amnesty events.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency would be given orders to begin performing 24-hour investigations and law enforcement routines, arresting and deporting as many as possible over a two-year period of time. At the same time, laws would be introduced to crush the idea of hiring anyone who is not within the nation legally - NOT JUST TOUGHEN THE LAWS AGAINST THEM. It would stop - RIGHT NOW.

I would petition the American People in order to declare a national state of emergency - MINUS implementation of Martial Law. Every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45 would be required to own a weapon for personal / home defense during the crackdown. Rules would be set in place prohibiting OFFENSIVE use of such equipment with severe penalties. This would help in minimizing the chances of "anarchy" - citizens would still be policed so as to prevent OFFENSIVE maneuvers.

During the state of emergency, funding would be allocated to alternative fuel and power development for small passenger vehicles (cars, pickup trucks etc). Our national oil supplies would be tapped ONLY for the largest of vehicles.

My plan would be limited in scope based upon the original Constitution and Bill of Rights documents. It would be just and considerate for those who love this country and desire liberty and freedom. It would be draconian to those who seek to return to a two-class nation of elitism and slavery.

I will be working to find others of like mind who are willing to put away their personal lives in order to begin running for office - NOW. We will cater to the COMMONER and we will either revamp/restore our two major parties, or we will become their replacement through a third party of systematic and orderly conduct.

Time to clear the "dust bunnies" from under the desk of the Oval Office and to get something done.

Either I achieve the Oval Office in my lifetime, or I die trying. Life as I know it has come to an end. Things have changed.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I admire your determination and loyalty to our country.

Which local office will you run for first ?! The other day I was talking to our county commisioner and she told me she just started attending the meetings and ended up becoming the county commissioner !!

Go for it !! We're going to need a lot of US commoners stepping up to the plate if we want to survive as the nation we have always loved and believed in. I think in November there will be proof that we will.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I admire your determination and loyalty to our country.

Which local office will you run for first ?! The other day I was talking to our county commisioner and she told me she just started attending the meetings and ended up becoming the county commisioner !!

Go for it !! We're going to need a lot of US commoners stepping up to the plate if we want to survive as the nation we have always loved and believed in. I think in November there will be proof that we will.
    Believe it or not, LegalUSCitizen, here in our area it appears that there isn't enough interest among our younger generations to participate in STATESMANSHIP by running for office. Our city council couldn't even have primaries due to NO ONE RUNNING!

I will give you a hint: I am related by marriage to someone who recently passed the primaries in Nebraska for Congress. I just sat down with him at his office yesterday and visited with him about what steps he took, of which I intend to emulate, but with a few of my own little surprises integrated in it. He suggested getting experience on a local level. Run a term there and then begin working toward state. Since Nebraska has passed term limits, start out with Washington D.C. in your sights from day one.

I plan on it.

Actually, we were attack on September 11 because of our international policies, our interferences on foreign affairs, and our presences on land people see as occupied by the devil himself, not because of open borders. Just to clear things up.

Quote Originally Posted by yuyi
    Actually, we were attack on September 11 because of our international policies, our interferences on foreign affairs, and our presences on land people see as occupied by the devil himself, not because of open borders. Just to clear things up.
    Partially correct. Notice I said in my POST ABOVE - bring our troops HOME.

Because our renegade system wants to be part of globalization, they believe they must control parts of the world to protect their "stake" in this global slave state.

But, again - you are only partially correct. Apathy, ignorance, negligence and treasonous behaviors are the ROOT cause of the attack.

A gaping wound has been permitted to come to pass at our own borders and the bleeding won't stop until someone applies the tourniquet.

Concernedveteran, I think you know the ropes a little more than the average U.S. Commoner !! That's a good start right there.

Yuyi, the motivation for the attack was because of the pathetic ideas engrained in the minds of radical Islamic terrorists, but it happened because we were not vigilant, and we were not enforcing our immigration laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Concernedveteran, I think you know the ropes a little more than the average U.S. Commoner !! That's a good start right there.

Yuyi, the motivation for the attack was because of the pathetic ideas engrained in the minds of radical Islamic terrorists, but it happened because we were not vigilant, and we were not enforcing our immigration laws.
    Thanks for the compliment there - but it is our obligation to acquire knowledge and then put it to proper and righteous use (wisdom) I base this upon a biblical phrase which echos in my mind from early teen years: "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge"

The entire portion is as follows (Hosea 4:6)

" My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God's law, I will also forget your children."

It's not what you know, but rather WHO you know and what it is that they desire - the commoners - are - to - be - government.

Kurt

Yuyi's
    Yuyi, visa overstayers are a HUGE problem and it has to be dealt with immediately. The terrorists were in the U.S. illegally because they managed to overstay their visas. They got away with it and that is what enabled them to kill over 3,000 people. They stayed, they learned all about US and how we operate and they managed to complete their mission.

I know you know all of that, but there are probably a few people out there who don't realize how serious the problem visa overstayers are and the extreme danger it presents to our country.

That 21 year old kid from PA, Mark Harris, who just won a seat in the House used the Internet to campaign and his opponent spent $100K running negative ads against him on TV and radio but the kid won because he and his friends were very good about networking over the internet and getting his message out. If he can do it, you can too!

Well, believe it or not I am related to Senator Adrian Smith (R) of Nebraska. We've all pulled together and it appears we helped him to win the primaries and he will now be a challenger for Congress.

Adrian mentioned once at a family picnic that he never really had any intention of ending up where he is today. What he did say slightly caught me off guard. He mentioned that once he had won the state Senate position, he will never forget the thoughts flooding his mind as he walked into that office in Lincoln NE: "What on Earth am I doing? What am I to do now? This was not expected!"

Adrian was originally part of our own city council here in Scottsbluff, NE. He has always been a hard-working man (key word here is WORKING man) and has also done some real-estate on the side.

Adrian, God bless his soul, permitted me to sit with him in his office two days ago even though he is quite busy at this time - and went over briefly some of the things I am to consider as I progress.

I missed this primary election and never got on the ballot. I'm shooting for the next one, though it's some time distant now unfortunately.

But with the track record of government over the past two decades, I know that if the trend continues there will be even MORE that needs ironed out in the very near future. That is, if I have a United States of America left to work in restoring.

I'll be investigating this 21-year-old's methodologies and may consider integrating some of his technique along with what I am working on myself as well.

Thank you for presenting me with your information.

Kurt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast