Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Concerned veteran sounds like a swell idea! They could make a movie about it, and maybe call it Mr._______________ goes to Washington. Maybe they could get Jimmy Stewa.... Oh I forgot...

Maybe you should have gone to Yale.

Just kidding

Not to worry. My convictions run deep. My heart and soul resonate with what decent folks in our MAJORITY desire. While it is certainly true one can never do everything which everyone wants - can't make everyone happy all of the time, but you can make some happy some of the time - I have a good understanding of core issues.

I will be attacked on some of my views on various subjects which aren't suited to discuss on this board, but the key lies in how prepared one is to defend those positions.

I am formulating a road map. It is only those who create a road map who are capable of moving from all talk toward decisive action.

I am also beginning mobilization efforts to get others who may have never even considered what I am considering - to actually considering it themselves. One individual cannot represent these issues in every state. We need a few hundred others who have the same love of country, respect for it's founding documents, and preferably - those with military background who understand what goes into keeping this country free for you and me.

When something is given to an individual, it isn't appreciated. When someone has earned what he/she obtains is when it is truly appreciated.

But being a veteran isn't an absolute necessity - but it's a major plus. How many in our highest seat of the land lately have either dodged the draft or failed to even make an effort in PERFORMING during their military service?

How, I ask, can someone be a commander-in-chief take COMMAND when he himself never learned to be commanded and to learn military customs and operations?

Quick Answer: He cannot perform his duties effectively and in a Constitutional manner.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

concernedveteran

I wish you all the luck in the world and go with God. You are correct about everything you have said and right now I wish I lived in Nebraska so I could support you. Although I know about all the facts that you posted you learned in school, I of course did not learn them in school. I learned them from my father.

My father is very much like you. He has been telling me all these things for years and he is is a veteran. It is a tough road and you will have a fight. My father could tell you that from experience. He saw the writing on the wall 20 years ago and ran for mayor of our town and won. The entire 4 years was an unbelievable fight for him. He was opposed by every member of the city council save 1. The list of childishness involved from the opposing parties was amazing. Stupid things like they put our house and cars up for sale, 18 pizzas delivered to our house in 1 night, stealing his picture from city hall, etc. Well you get the picture. It was so stressful for him after 4 years he just could not do it anymore and he gave up on the government, I am sorry to say.

Anyway good luck and I hope more real Americans stand up all across the land and say "NO MORE".

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    concernedveteran

I wish you all the luck in the world and go with God. You are correct about everything you have said and right now I wish I lived in Nebraska so I could support you. Although I know about all the facts that you posted you learned in school, I of course did not learn them in school. I learned them from my father.

My father is very much like you. He has been telling me all these things for years and he is is a veteran. It is a tough road and you will have a fight. My father could tell you that from experience. He saw the writing on the wall 20 years ago and ran for mayor of our town and won. The entire 4 years was an unbelievable fight for him. He was opposed by every member of the city council save 1. The list of childishness involved from the opposing parties was amazing. Stupid things like they put our house and cars up for sale, 18 pizzas delivered to our house in 1 night, stealing his picture from city hall, etc. Well you get the picture. It was so stressful for him after 4 years he just could not do it anymore and he gave up on the government, I am sorry to say.

Anyway good luck and I hope more real Americans stand up all across the land and say "NO MORE".
    Your father was lucky that is all that happened. Recently the FBI targetted a Democratic Senator in Washington D.C., raided his office and other assorted items. Whether he is truly at fault, I'm not sure. However, utilizing the Federal Police to raid offices within the legislative branch is absurd. The legislative branch has a robust checks and balances system of their own and everyone is held accountable. They certainly will hand over one of their own if the need arises. This recent example of over-reaching of powers is all the proof we need that something is seriously wrong with the way things are headed. Even if you do no wrong, they will find a way to frame you, plant contraband in your apartment/home/office and then intimidate and harass you for the stand you take.

It's fine with me. Provided I have what it takes and I reach that point, they will have a rude awakening. And if they don't like it, I may just become one of the latest news headlines for "committing suicide on a toilet with a newspaper in his hands".

It's the price we pay for liberty and freedom!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12