Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Webb Busy
    Bond Busy
    Burr busy

ill keep at it
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Web/Bond

Both offices lied to me before the cloture vote. Martinez is hard to reach by phone. Mailbox is filled. Suspect that he does not empty. I sent e-mail requesting a call about speaking invitation. Staff person phoned and I was able to talk for 20 minutes. And no, I was not interested in hearing the sell out speak. Might work for you.
    Also you can easily e-mail all sell-outs is you leave the state and add appropriate zip on form. I had fun with name /address etc. Name :Screwed by Senate/ address: road to hell etc. I e-mailed all 64 slimebags.

Continue calling Burr. This guy is a real finger-in-the-wind type.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Burr's Phone's still busy
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12