Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well looks like our fight is cut out for us the next few weeks!! it's OK WE CAN DO IT!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The Treasonous Gordon Smith and Ron Wyden voted yes. Oregon's two worthless senators.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

JAK
    BYRD... I think you need to retire!

Senator Byrd wants order in the house!!! They don't listen to us...they don't listen!!!! They are not only deaf...they are dumb and blind also!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HEY! 2ND thanks for all the organization.
    I called everyone of the yellow bellied friggen traitors. I was polite but FIRM. I was clear that they must vote no for cloture because of the "traitorous" pitfalls contained tucked into that bill. There is more in there than most realize slipping us right into the NAU.

You know that bad mood? Well it just got WORSE!!!! I had to leave in the middle of Sessions and that sounded like the voice of reason so I calmly went about my business.

I assume Grassley will be retiring to Ireland then? By the time he comes up for election the state will be gone FROWN!

BTW for those who understand the reference Grassley is a Freemason. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he went after the FDA but that was smoke and mirrors like all of it.

Time for the states to call for a repeal of the 17th amendment and FIRE THESE TRAITORS.

I have to be at a meeting at a city hall close to here in one hour. A gun manufactureror is moving OR wants to move to Iowa since Illinois made the environment impossible.

I'll be offering the counter balance to the lily livered brain dead stuper enduced anti gun batch. God help them at this point in time. Time to start shocking some of these flat liners out of their matrix and into the real world. Hopefully we can buy time for this adventure in "democracy". Otherwise those sorry little twerps are gonna be absolutely shocked when they see the border after the impending event in the House. grrrrrrrrrrr

I don't think there will be any problem holding the anger through til tomorrow for the Iowa PHONEY Senator.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

XANADU...........my pleasure!!

Now to reinvigorate, pump up on the vities, clean up, get some fresh air and charge ALL the phones.

Getting ready for the next ASSAULT on the TRAITORS

xxjuanitaxx,
    have seen you around for awhile
    Welcome back.
    ------------------------

Did anyone else see Ron Paul and California's Dana Rohbacker (spelling wrong sorry its early coffee is perking) last night on C span?

I will be looking for the transcripts at Thomas today and post them here for everyone. The information that spewed forth from these two American Patriots was absolutely breathtaking.

They each deserve a call of Thanks today with regard to not only shining a VERY BRIGHT LIGHT on the traitorous immigration reform but a GREAT DEAL more that has been unveiled in their speaches last night. Its all out there in the public record.

I was absolutely stunned at the no holds barred content of both the speaches. My gut tells me that something is happening in the background for both of them to lay out all the dirty laundry and especially Ron Paul with regard to Patriotism and the government use of terror to advance political agendas. He hit hard on the usurpation of the states powers by this government and the war and every last bit of the treason that has occured.

Dana disected the Immigration reform bill without MERCY. He demanded to know "who wrote this bill". Of course we all know but for him to nail the Senate for allowing legislation to be submitted that has been crafted by La Raza, the chamber of commerce and of course the usual suspects was absolutely one of the most couragious rants and raves I have ever heard.

p.s.
    I mentioned I was headed out to a city hall for a meeting regarding the approval of a custom gun maker to relocate his business in Iowa. I thought all of you would apprecitate a follow up.

First... with GREAT PLEASURE the pledge of allegiance was given to our REPUBLIC one nation UNDER GOD. I LOVED IT!

Secondly... the audience was jam packed and a round of applause went up when the approval was given. (3 nasty arguments have occured prior to this meeting regarding the stigmatism of having a gun manufacturer in their fair city).

I had a lesson in diplomacy LOL listening to the key speaker who pointed out that the "trees would be replaced" that the city was absolutely foolish to turn down future jobs and tax base etc etc. common sense prevailed.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I did't see it but watch for a replay they will more than likely show it again
    Darn it I had to go to sleep

Chertoff will be on c-span in a few minutes! I bet he catches hell!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    OKAY ASSAULT ON!!!!! LETS GO TROOPS!!!!! We have to keep rocking their world SO they know we exist out here!