Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Mel it is Bipartisan with LA RAZA
    Shut the heck up please ...(make the crazy people go away!!!!!!!!)

Eight years to pay 5000 dollar fine your arse
    put your 21 first Century crap where the sun don't shine
    what a LIAR
    I agree. Mel asked all those who dare call this bill amnesty to come up with a workable solution.

DUH-Deport illegals and enforce current laws on the books!

Why is that NEVER a solution with most of these politicians?

I have been contacting all American Legion Regional Post & Offices to contact their members to urge their involvement in this critical issue I am happy to confirm that in fact they have been calling their Representitives on mass. This is a powerful allie and is a key player in fighting this Amnesty issue.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SAM

THANK YOU!!

You see, I was asking for VERIFICATION on cornyn's info.
    I don't want anyone to think that cornyn is a NO vote unless it's verified.

It's IMPORTANT because we're keeping careful track {list on 1st page} of their CLOTURE COMMITTMENTS &/or changes.
    That's what I'm doing....updating the info as it comes in.
    I couldn't verify one way or the other. I couldn't get any information through Cornyn's staff.

Has anyone noticed that none of the Senators who will be voting "yes" are providing any substantiative data? Everything being said is same-ole/same-ole b.s. Can't put that on a Powerpoint chart, huh?
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    SLAM CRAIG'S OFFICE WITH PHONE CALLS, FAXS and EMAILS!!

I am working on him now! Need more help!
    Just called STILL UNDECIDED!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I have been contacting all American Legion Regional Post & Offices to contact their members to urge their involvement in this critical issue I am happy to confirm that in fact they have been calling their Representitives on mass. This is a powerful allie and is a key player in fighting this Amnesty issue.
    MY HERO!!!

One thing, RECIP.........hope they're calling SENATORS and not the Reps today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a practical solution is to legalize 12-30 million illegalizes over night- Domenici is needing mental help
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    SLAM CRAIG'S OFFICE WITH PHONE CALLS, FAXS and EMAILS!!

I am working on him now! Need more help!
    Just called STILL UNDECIDED!!!!!!
    I keep calling. Anyone having a tough time getting through?

I remind them that millions of Americas are staunchly against this and it is clearly evident.

I remind him that this vote is absolutely critical and millions of Americas are watching. His vote will have major influence in the 2008 elections. In summary, a vote of yes and we will vote him out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Eight years to pay 5000 dollar fine your arse
    put your 21 first Century crap where the sun don't shine
    what a LIAR
    I agree. Mel asked all those who dare call this bill amnesty to come up with a workable solution.

DUH-Deport illegals and enforce current laws on the books!

Why is that NEVER a solution with most of these politicians?
    Who wants to bet that the $5K "fine" will be provided through State grants?

I like some of my solutions to the problem. Here's 1: instead of the catch-and-release, put all illegal adults to work in those farm fields that apparently all of this 'need' is about. Hard labor on the farms for 2 years while living in Tent City, California might change their tune about how great it is in America. When they finish their sentence, drive them to the exit-gate with an "Adios!". They'll think twice about coming back over next time.

(Why does the White House get a fence around their property but America doesn't?)
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    MY HERO!!!

One thing, RECIP.........hope they're calling SENATORS and not the Reps today.

They are calling there Senators, i confirmed this.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Who wants to bet that the $5K "fine" will be provided through State grants?

Great point, I am sure they would come up with some ways to make us pay for their crimes . . . that is what they are doing now anyway, we are ALL paying.

The other thing is not ONE senator is telling us what will become of the 'fines' the illegals (if they ever collected) would go to? Would they use it to build the fence? no what they use it for education? no; I am sure they would give it to illegals for homes, healthcare and education.
    [/b]
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-