Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JIG

links aren't working up there. Thomas is a pain when it comes to links.

The best way to handle this is to post the SECTION etc. so that another person can go to the original bill link and click on the SECTION link you're working on.

It's a pain, I know Thomas doesn't allow for links to be reused
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    JIG

links aren't working up there. Thomas is a pain when it comes to links.

The best way to handle this is to post the SECTION etc. so that another person can go to the original bill link and click on the SECTION link you're working on.

It's a pain, I know Thomas doesn't allow for links to be reused
    Done

THANX JIG!!

Don't forget to add YOUR findings/interpretations in another color so that we can spot it quickly.

Rip this baby apart like it was satan

We will be having many people coming to see what we've found over the next few days! INCLUDING CONGRESSIONAL STAFF

BTW.......there will also be a section about SECURING OTHER COUNTRIES BORDERS!!
    AND possible BI-NATIONAL HEALTH CARE!

Keep an eye out for NAU/SPP language
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W, Kate, Sis, etc.

I should have some time to review this with you today.

Soon, I'll be away for a little while, but will be back and able to spend several hours on this.

PhredE will review Title II - Interior Enforcement

Sections 201-235

(I wish I knew how many pages that encompasses, but since I don't... oh what the heck!)

If anyone finds a PDF version of all this please do let us know - that's much easier to work with...

OK! According to KATE.......this IS 2611
    Possibly some modification so be on the look out.

I smell DESPERATION within the Senate

NO AMNESTY
    NO GUEST WORKER

NO SECURING MEXICO'S SOUTHERN BORDER!!!!!

Banned
    S.1348 is S 2611 from last summer!!! Introduced by Kennedy, Menendez, and Salazar and Reid!!!!!!!!!

Let's rip it a part for the worthless crap it is and start making calls ASAP

Title 1
    Subtitle B--Border Security Plans, Strategies, and Reports

SEC. 112. NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR BORDER SECURITY.

(2) An assessment of the threat posed by terrorists and terrorist groups that may try to infiltrate the United States at locations along the international land and maritime borders of the United States.

They don't know this already? Why delay longer? So that more illegal aliens and terrorists can enter the country?

(3) A risk assessment for all United States ports of entry and all portions of the international land and maritime borders of the United States that includes a description of activities being undertaken--

China has control of Seattle's port, the Panama Canal and recently made a deal so they can send huge barges carrying unchecked containers up the Mississippi River. What security? China is a communist country! Also, how about the Trans-Texas Corridor? IMO that is a major risk as a port of entry for who knows what, all the way to Kansas.

(A) to prevent the entry of terrorists, other unlawful aliens, instruments of terrorism, narcotics, and other contraband into the United States; and

(B) to protect critical infrastructure at or near such ports of entry or borders

Secure the borders.

(5) An assessment of the most appropriate, practical, and cost-effective means of defending the international land and maritime borders of the United States against threats to security and illegal transit, including intelligence capacities, technology, equipment, personnel, and training needed to address security vulnerabilities.

Stand up for our BP agents, like Compean and Ramos. Maybe if the gov't did that instead of allowing Mexico to dictate our policies, the DHS would not be having the hard time they are having, elisting new agents.

(6) An assessment of staffing needs for all border security functions, taking into account threat and vulnerability information pertaining to the borders and the impact of new security programs, policies, and technologies.

Enforce the law. Build the wall.

(7) A description of the border security roles and missions of Federal, State, regional, local, and tribal authorities, and recommendations regarding actions the Secretary can carry out to improve coordination with such authorities to enable border security and enforcement activities to be carried out in a more efficient and effective manner.

No sanctuary states, cities should be allowed. Obey the law.

( An assessment of existing efforts and technologies used for border security and the effect of the use of such efforts and technologies on civil rights, personal property rights, privacy rights, and civil liberties, including an assessment of efforts to take into account asylum seekers, trafficking victims, unaccompanied minor aliens, and other vulnerable populations.

Does that mean 'human trafficking'? Making illegal aliens 'victims'?

(10) A description of ways to ensure that the free flow of travel and commerce is not diminished by efforts, activities, and programs aimed at securing the international land and maritime borders of the United States.

OBL...equals 'NO BORDERS, IMO

(13)
    (e) Submission to Congress-

(1) STRATEGY- Not later than 1 year after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary shall submit to Congress the National Strategy for Border Security

Is this a 'strategy' to give more illegal aliens (and terrorists) a chance to come in to our country?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.

`(a) Adjustment of Status-

`(1) PRINCIPAL ALIENS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 244(h) of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien who satisfies the following requirements:

`(A) APPLICATION- The alien shall file an application establishing eligibility for adjustment of status and pay the fine required under subsection (m) and any additional amounts owed under that subsection.

`(B) CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE-

`(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien--

`(I) was physically present in the United States on or before the date that is 5 years before April 5, 2006;

`(II) was not legally present in the United States on April 5, 2006, under any classification set forth in section 101(a)(15); and

`(III) did not depart from the United States during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006, except for brief, casual, and innocent departures.

Here we go: Illegal aliens allowed to stay in the U.S. under the above conditions. The longer they have broken the law, the greater the reward with legalization.

SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.

`(ii) EXCEPTIONS-

`(I) The employment requirement in clause (i)(I) shall not apply to an individual who is under 20 years of age on the date of enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007.

`(II) The employment requirement in clause (i)(II) shall be reduced for an individual who cannot demonstrate employment based on a physical or mental disability or as a result of pregnancy.

`(III) The employment requirement in clause (i)(II) shall be reduced for an individual who is under 20 years of age on the date of enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007 by a period of time equal to the time period beginning on such date of enactment and ending on the date on which the individual reaches 20 years of age.

`(IV) The employment requirements in clause (i) shall be reduced by 1 year for each year of full time post-secondary study in the United States during the relevant period.

`(V) The employment requirement under clause (i)(I) shall not apply to any individual who is 65 years of age or older on the date of the enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007.

`(iii) PORTABILITY- An alien shall not be required to complete the employment requirements in clause (i) with the same employer.

So if you are under 20, physically or mentally handicapped, pregnant with an anchor baby or elderly, well, hey, you are welcome to stay and live off of taxpayer funded entitlements and receive a free education!!!!

Ditto your comment, Oliver,

I also believe that your section is so open for fradulent documents, which we know that NO ILLEGAL ALIEN would EVER use! Sarcasm intended. It's been proven that there is over a billion dollar fradulent ID business associated with illegal aliens, and that terrorists have used it.

So folk, who took a vacation, oops, stepped out, show up at the border with documents that say they were here for ~20 years (or however long). Look at your section.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    BTW.......there will also be a section about SECURING OTHER COUNTRIES BORDERS!!
    AND possible BI-NATIONAL HEALTH CARE!
    In other words this is the Senate counterpart to the Flake-Gutirrez "End America" bill introduced in the House. I wonder if Reid will do the bait and switch in the Senate? We and everyone else will complain to high heaven about this bill, so they will replace it with the Kyl-Kennedy "compromise" bill and say "OK we heard your complaints, here instead is a bi-partisan non-amnesty bill that does not increase legal immigration".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast