Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    1000 is what I heard!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SEC. 131. MANDATORY DETENTION FOR ALIENS APPREHENDED AT OR BETWEEN PORTS OF ENTRY.

(a) In General- Beginning on October 1, 2008, an alien (other than a national of Mexico) who is attempting to illegally enter the United States and who is apprehended at a United States port of entry or along the international land and maritime border of the United States shall be detained until removed or a final decision granting admission has been determined, unless the alien--

Why are Mexican nationals treated differently than anyone else?
    Ron Paul 2008

QUESTION: Is this the right bill? The new plan is 380 PAGES

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    ACCORDING TO THE NEWS TONIGHT, THE SO-CALLED NEW COMPREHENSIVE REFORM BILL IS 360 PAGES. anyone else hear that?
    THEY ARE LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had several aides tell me today that it was over a 1,000 pages!!!!
    They said the Senators had it in hand.

I see approximately 790 pages....where did you get 380 from?
    Ron Paul 2008

The likely added about 300 pages of enforcement which is listed in the other thread to sweeten the thing. Or put lipstick on it. IN which I really don't think will be enforced in the first place. Bush would not be supporting this if it was not for his north American union.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    ACCORDING TO THE NEWS TONIGHT, THE SO-CALLED NEW COMPREHENSIVE REFORM BILL IS 360 PAGES. anyone else hear that?
    THEY ARE LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had several aides tell me today that it was over a 1,000 pages!!!!
    They said the Senators had it in hand.
    Yep, assuring that nobody reads it. Just like the Patriot Act. Then they'll all say they didn't know certain things were in it. Also, they want to make it as long, confusing, and ambiguous as possible. The congress is basically a bunch of globalist corporate lawyers.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I just emailed both of my senators about this. Both of them voted against it last year and I urged them to do the same this year. I also plan to call their offices tomorrow. I encourage everyone to do the same. The time is now to make a difference!!!
    Ron Paul 2008

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by us_patriot
    SEC. 131. MANDATORY DETENTION FOR ALIENS APPREHENDED AT OR BETWEEN PORTS OF ENTRY.

(a) In General- Beginning on October 1, 2008, an alien (other than a national of Mexico) who is attempting to illegally enter the United States and who is apprehended at a United States port of entry or along the international land and maritime border of the United States shall be detained until removed or a final decision granting admission has been determined, unless the alien--

Why are Mexican nationals treated differently than anyone else?
    Customarily, Mexican illegal aliens are kept until daylight, then taken back to the border and released on the Mexican side. There is no detention pending a decision.

On the other hand, the OTM's get a court date and are released into the American population. 98% do not show up for the court hearing.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345