Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I have gotten a few chuckles...I think some of these staffers are happy...that we are calling! Some ...just passing the message...
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOVE IT JAK

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD wrote:
    Thought while we are doing all this we might as well contact our Rep and ask them to support this bill, its really important and we need to stop it!!
    OK you are putting me to shame!!!

Did you call Sali?
    E-mailed, will call monday morning. Your turn!!

I'll help you out...Phone 202 225-6611...fax 202 225-3029
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I have gotten a few chuckles...I think some of these staffers are happy...that we are calling! Some ...just passing the message...
    After I gave my little speech to Tom Coburn's aide, and he told me about how frustrated they are not to get the Bill yet, and not being able to answer the callers about his position other then to say that he is against amnesty, I wished him luck and he and I had a chuckle together.
    They are under great stress right now. Which is a good thing.
    But I do feel for the good guys who are catching it too.

JAK
    Both of my phones have to rest so they can charge( now they are both beeping)........
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Banned
    PAF wrote:
    But I do feel for the good guys who are catching it too.
    I called pretty much all the Republicans today and asked about the cloture vote an I only got one committed 'no' and that was Inhofe. As far as I'm concerned right now, he is the only "good guy."

Maybe phRed had better luck with the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Both of my phones have to rest so they can charge( now they are both beeping)........
    Your to funny JAK!! Sounds like you and Proud had a pretty good day.

The week-end should be a piece of cake just leaving messages and my favorite thing faxing :P
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The week-end should be a piece of cake just leaving messages and my favorite thing faxing :P
    I asked my hubby if he wanted a fax machine for Father's Day!

I know I keep saying it, but we need to keep the pressure.

We need to keep the intensity burning and let them now we will not stand for this and never will.

Get some good rest tonight, start up this weekend.
    Prepare for Monday. prepare to blitz EVERYBODY on this list.

Keep calling everyone on this list. It is extremely important in doing so.

What I usually do is after contacting my state representatives, I start down the list of everyone on this list (first page) and keep working down.

I am very specific in what I say. "No amnesty. Secure our borders."

I do mention as well that we were the ones who voted them into office, and we can quickly vote them OUT of office as well.

Banned
    the_patriot wrote:
    Prepare for Monday. prepare to blitz EVERYBODY on this list.
    Don't you mean prepare for Saturday??? Did you think we're taking the weekend off or something???