Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD wrote:
    Haven't you heard Oliver all these ladies are getting a fax machine for fathers day.
    I'll bet Father's Day comes really early this year, too!
    What a good Idea, hear that proud, maybe you could get it confused with memorial day!! is that the holiday coming up ???
    Well, being the super considerate wife that I am, I guess I could put myself out a bit and buy him his gift a little early!

Ummh, does anybody else's house remind them a teenage boy's bedroom lately! Mine is such a mess! Just can't find the time to do anything about it!
    My home is a disaster! Last night my table fan fell right off my desk! It slipped off on a pile of papers...PLOP! All over the floor! lol

My spouse probably likes the house this way--he thinks I'm way anal about keeping things neat. He'd like to get away with leaving his underwear on the floor, but he hasn't worked up the nerve to try that again! Things did not go well when he expected me to pick them up!
    WOW, You sound like me, the one thing I refuse to do is turn his socks right side out, he gets them back the exact way he takes them off! and has for 35 years
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

Well, being the super considerate wife that I am, I guess I could put myself out a bit and buy him his gift a little early!
    Proud, it is inspirational to see how much you love that man!

Quote Originally Posted by April

I really am quite the martyr aren't I?

Every wife should be as thoughtful, I'll remember that, I wonder what my husband needs for fathers day ( food for thought)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Every wife should be as thoughtful, I'll remember that, I wonder what my husband needs for fathers day ( food for thought)
    Make sure it is something you can both use, SOSAD!

You can bet on it!!!

April
    I really am quite the martyr aren't I?

Exactly!