Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Just got off the phone with the RNC, Idaho Republican Party, Washington Republican Party, and Senatorial re-election committee.

I left a pretty forceful message with all about the Amnesty bill not having border security or law enforcement. The costs and the destruction of America. One guy actually said, So you're going to vote Democrat?
    And, I said it didn't seem to matter, the Republicans are selling out America. Another said they are getting tons of calls!!! Good deal!

Banned

Thanks for the names and numbers OMB.
    I'm on it this afternoon!

Banned
    Good PAF!!! We need to hit them every which way from Sunday!

Sent my emails and faxes...working on the calls now!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Banned
    Thanks,CostaMesaMan. Let's give em all we got for the next 3 weeks!

Sent well over 75 emails today.
    Getting ready to make calls now!

April
    I am on it ! I have been making calls, faxing and sending emails! I saw on Good Morning America where the senators were complaining about their voice mail and email boxes being full of angry messages. So ROCK On Alipacers! We are getting their attention......Now we just have to BLAST them into action!

Hi, everybody, you all look so busy, I can see you have been knocking them dead. I just finished writing the local newspapers and working on new faxes to send to Sen. Craig, I like the Rats one also, I will send it to all of Craigs offices also. Then I will start on the above list. Oliver here is the fax I sent to Craig!!

Dear Sen.Craig,

The state of Idaho passed two Resolutions, I’m sure you are aware of them as Governor Otter sent copies to our U.S. congressmen which you are one of and the president to inform you that the people of Idaho would not go along with the Real ID Act , and also wanted the 110th Congress to do some over sight on the North American Union which is being created in stealth.

S 1348 has both of these in that bill, the people of Idaho do not believe our government should be tracking U.S., citizens this program should be for non-citizens.

The North American Union/SPP also has pieces in the bill, This congress is forcing the American citizens to pay for education for Mexico’s children in Mexico, also pre-natal health care and other health care for Mexico citizens in Mexico.

The Dream act is in this bill and in a time when the citizens of Idaho are having a hard time paying for their children to go to college do you honestly believe it is fair for us to pay for people who broke our laws and entered our country illegally. We don’t.

This amnesty will cost the taxpayers between 2 to 3 trillion dollars, I have read the summary of S1348 and it is a disaster, it is nothing more than a big give away to lawbreakers and will cost Americans an astronomical amount of money.

I realize your AG’S bill is in here also, most Idaho residence are not against an ag’s bill, just the one you keep coming up with. We can go along with temporary workers, if those workers leave and go home after their job is done. There is absolutely no reason to keep bringing in workers and handing them the citizenship we Americans cherish and hold to a higher standard than you evidently do. You should have never stuck an ag’s bill in this mess of a piece of legislation that our congress allowed people we did not elect to help write it, LaRaza, Mecha, LULAC, Chamber of Commerce, is this some kind of joke on the American people.

What the American people want is our Borders Secure, and our Laws already on the books finally enforce, were not stupid the laws are not BROKEN they have just never been enforced..
    What’s broken is ICE and Homeland Security, Mr. Chertoff is a Joke as is most of Mr. Bushes choices for higher positions in our government, we don’t seem to have one agency the works, how pathetic is that. I voted for Bush and how I regret it, This Republican party is going to let Bush drag the rest of you down so low you will never recover and the Democrats are going with you, everyone I know is looking to the Independent party. These people who believe they should pander to the Hispanic vote is making a big mistake, we are still by far the majority of voters and we are getting really fed up with the people we put in office who do not look after the American citizens first and foremost.

If you continue to ignore the people of Idaho, I will do all in my power to see you do not get back in office in 2008 as will my many friends in this town and across Idaho. .
    Thank you,
    Name and add.
    This man had better change his mind about how he votes cause I'm going for the juggler. I'm sick of how he does what ever the hell he want and the heck with the people
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bush was just on the news telling congress they had better quit calling this bill amnesty it is not amnesty and they are scaring the people, we need to get this bill passed he said, what a big ass I think he is treatening them!! They said he's been on the phone with Senators all day
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast