Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    SOSAD, was going to ask you if you wanted to go with me to Craig's office but I just called and go into a fight with someone in his office and I'm out the door in about 1/2 hour if you want to meet me there.

He denied that illegals get immediate legality under this bill and told me I didn't know what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD, was going to ask you if you wanted to go with me to Craig's office but I just called and go into a fight with someone in his office and I'm out the door in about 1/2 hour if you want to meet me there.

He denied that illegals get immediate legality under this bill and told me I didn't know what I was talking about.
    I'm still in my PJ's I was going to go tomorrow, If you want to wait we can go together. Other wise let me know what I will be up against, May be I can say the same thing you do and that will surprise them. find out their hour two.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'd wait for you but I want to make sure I meet the creep I was talking to on the phone--that's why I'm running!!!

I'd wait for you but I want to make sure I meet the creep I was talking to on the phone--that's why I'm running!!!
    OK let me know what happens I'll be waiting in antisapation
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD: I'm so infuriated, I'm going to do a separate thread--you really need to go to his office with people--they will not discuss anything with you--just show up and say how angry you are and that you are going work against him in the primary and should he survive that, the general!

SOSAD: I'm so infuriated, I'm going to do a separate thread--you really need to go to his office with people--they will not discuss anything with you--just show up and say how angry you are and that you are going work against him in the primary and should he survive that, the general!

Hummm, sounds like they pissed you off, not very friendly huh, wonderful!!

Banned
    Really stop by and tell them how you feel--they deserve it and I think it is incredibly important to do it in person--to show them we care enough to show up in person!!!!

Really stop by and tell them how you feel--they deserve it and I think it is incredibly important to do it in person--to show them we care enough to show up in person!!!!
    I willl go there tomorrow.
    I just posted an article from Sen, Crapo in the disscussion area if you want to read it on S1348

Banned
    Crapo's office is right across from Craig's.

Hi Guys,

Just checking in!
    I have been on the phone to both of my Senators Boxer/Feinstein (ugh)
    today and I kept my message simple.

The American people sent you to Washington to represent us.
    If you continue to represent Foreign nationals rather then the American people you are supposed to represent we will remove you from office.
    My vote helped to put you in office and my vote will help to remove you.
    If you continue to represent the best interets of other nations over ours, We will replace you with an American Senator who will do the work the work that YOU will not do!
    Let's turn their tired arguements around on them!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast