Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't care WHAT traitor BUSH wants to call it it . . . we DON'T want it!!! He's becoming more a dictator everyday. Better watch out government, he might behead you if you don't do what he wants!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Hey Guys,

I am getting a very good response from the Rep Natnl Commitee numbers!

I spoke to a very serious older man who listened for several minutes to me patiently, I could tell he was really listening. He responded by saying that he is going to the capitol this afternoon and to the white house after that and he promised that he would carry my message along with him!
    His number was 202-863-8500

Then: I spoke to a woman at the office of the chaiman
    Mike Duncans office.
    Exactly the same thing. She was polite and patient. She let me express my concerns, and they she thanked me for the call and said she will definately pass my message along. I got a positive feeling from speaking to her!
    202-863-8700

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    Bush was just on the news telling congress they had better quit calling this bill amnesty it is not amnesty and they are scaring the people, we need to get this bill passed he said, what a big ass I think he is treatening them!! They said he's been on the phone with Senators all day
    I heard Bush, too, thought he sounded mighty peo'd!!! I hope he's getting the word the Senate may bolt...

PAF wrote:
    I am getting a very good response from the Rep Natnl Commitee numbers!

I spoke to a very serious older man who listened for several minutes to me patiently, I could tell he was really listening. He responded by saying that he is going to the capitol this afternoon and to the white house after that and he promised that he would carry my message along with him!
    His number was 202-863-8500

Then: I spoke to a woman at the office of the chaiman
    Mike Duncans office.
    Exactly the same thing. She was polite and patient. She let me express my concerns, and they she thanked me for the call and said she will definately pass my message along. I got a positive feeling from speaking to her!
    202-863-8700
    I talked to them, too and they were certainly more receptive than my state party people who I have talked to before and were nice. I think the states are frustrated, they were telling me to let my Congressmen know!

He looks mighty upset if you ask me, I think this bill is going to get dumped and his promises to Mexico are going right down the drain.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Sent well over 75 emails today.
    Getting ready to make calls now!
    Ya, me too.I have been blasting LOTS of emails today and have started calling recently.

I think the staffers are quite agitated by the calls and the questions I am asking.

I have been able to catch a couple on the spot. I just made a call to one Senators office and asked the question, "Does the Senator know how much this Scamnesty bill is going to cost the American people?"

I was met with "Uh, well, I don't know. Let me ask"
    AFter waiting a good 5 minutes, lady got back on and said "No, she doesn't."

I about fell over and then started to pass the facts along.
    I think the staffer was shocked when I gave the sticker price.

Banned
    Patriot, I don't believe for one minute that they don't know the fiscal impact of this "amnesty and health care for Mexicans" bill. They either know but don't care, or they don't believe the cost estimates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Patriot, I don't believe for one minute that they don't know the fiscal impact of this "amnesty and health care for Mexicans" bill. They either know but don't care, or they don't believe the cost estimates.
    which is why it infuriates me even further.

And these are our so-called, "Elected Leaders?!"

Banned
    Kate wrote:

I support the latter, Kate. It goes right along with being a sociopath as most of those senators are!

I don't think they care, I think Bush has made promises to Mexico and he is getting very worried about being able to keep them and the cost just doesn't matter to him as it doesn't with anything else like the cost of the rest of illegal immigration, the cost of the border, schools. jails the whole shabang, he just plain does not care!!! I almost think he is trying to bankrupt this country on purpose!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    I don't think they care, I think Bush has made promises to Mexico and he is getting very worried about being able to keep them and the cost just doesn't matter to him as it doesn't with anything else like the cost of the rest of illegal immigration, the cost of the border, schools. jails the whole shabang, he just plain does not care!!! I almost think he is trying to bankrupt this country on purpose!
    I wish he'd just move to his beloved country, Mexico, and right now before he can deal the U.S. anymore blows!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast