Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not getting NumbersUSA emails anymore either. I've been wondering about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I also have not been receiving my NumbersUSA emails.

MAYBE SOMEONE COMPROMISED NUMBERSUSA DATABASE??
    I just contacted my provider about this yesterday. She confirmed that NumbersUsa was being blocked, because they send hundreds of notices and it looked like they were being "spammed" by their server( or something like that).

I have to work on FAIR next. Isn't it strange or a coincidence that ALL of the three orgs that were blocked from my computer, happen to be anti-illegal immigration sites?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

I just contacted my provider about this yesterday. She confirmed that NumbersUsa was being blocked, because they send hundreds of notices and it looked like they were being "spammed" by their server( or something like that).

I have to work on FAIR next. Isn't it strange or a coincidence that ALL of the three orgs that were blocked from my computer, happen to be anti-illegal immigration sites?
    Did they fix it BB? If not we may have some federal laws that could apply to the ISP's blocking free speech.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    This is a serious matter.

YESTERDAY,
    My security and ip was disabled on my computer,
    The day before I went to some Pro-Amnesty websites to see what the opposition was saying. All my software is up to date and I called Tech support for my high speed internet service. After about 30 minutes we got the problems resolved. Not knowing how this happened originally, I went back to some of those same Pro-Amnesty wesites last night and today, I had the same problem again.

Some of these Pro-Amnesty websites are definitly doing something. I've never had a problem until I went to those sites. After I post this I am going to clean cookies and run a virus sweeper. I have 2 firewalls right now so the fact that they got in is pretty amazing.

Of course, it could be the government.
    Chexfive: Did you happen to visit the NCLA (LaRaza)?

With the upcoming elections, they could be gearing up for a massive "gag" campaign!

MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A BACKUP PLAN JUST IN CASE!

I have been running Lavasoft Ad-ware & sometimes I have to run it once in the am and once in the pm (you can get a free version or paid subscription). This came to me as a reference from our IP provider.

I generally do a tracksweep first and then run a full system scan. If you are using your cpu while it runs, you will not be able to fully "clean out the tracking" but if you run completely without using other web sites, you can get all of that nasty stuff cleaned out of your cpu.

Like all of you, I have been having problems since about October, too. We've even changed the IP provider.

At times I've had problems getting messages from both the Alipac site and from numbersusa BUT as of late, I've been getting duplicates from numbersusa which is ok by me. I can always delete anything I don't want to keep in the file.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I run my spyware Adware four or five times a day. Every time I leave the computer, if I go to any site link, if I do banking, anything. I run the spyware immediately after it. I close my browser first.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Did they fix it BB? If not we may have some federal laws that could apply to the ISP's blocking free speech.
    They did fix it. My husband was prepared this time because he kept all the information like tele #'s and names of people he spoke with last time this happened.
    I really believe that PROVIDERS who are against our cause, are purposely blocking out websites.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

They did fix it. My husband was prepared this time because he kept all the information like tele #'s and names of people he spoke with last time this happened.
    I really believe that PROVIDERS who are against our cause, are purposely blocking out websites.

I wouldn't be surprised. Remember, most are using outsourced people.

If you have real problems, check into Sonic.net. it is California based and local in Santa Rosa, CA. Their support is all their too.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Well. something hit me good Friday, the 22nd. I was reading ALIPAC when I was suddenly flooded with internet pop-ups that wouldn't stop. Had to go on the phone with India for over 3 hours and they finally said I had a virus. Long story short, they took over and cleaned it out but that didn't stop the popups. Then they recommended a removal and reinstallation of the hard drive. I'm not sure if I should have gone so far as to OK a remove and reinstall (since it looked like an internet problem infection) but they should know better than I do. I lost all bookmarks, emails, programs, etc. Fortunately, we at least had a backup of our documents and photos but that was all.

I don't think I got this via ALIPAC, it was probably a coincidence that I was here.

I also hadn't been able to get through to NumbersUSA in the last few days and twice asked them to send me my password. Never got an email answer back.

This was my first virus and I hope it's my last. We could have been something turned off in Norton or maybe we picked it up on another website??? Still working on restoring settings, etc. UGH! Nerves frazzled.

Add: Forgot to say Microsoft sent 40 internet security changes to my computer late this afternoon. Timely?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast