Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    This is SO over my head!

I run XP, have gmail, AVG spyware protection, Norton and have added
    Carbonite. Where am I and what am I doing.
    Catslave, I use c/net download, they have freeware and I HIGHLY recomend them. They tell you things in detail, and as simple as possible. It is a great site, thats about all a person can do.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

It wouldn't be any surprise if Hispanic racists turned out to be among those trying to shut down ALIPAC.

dk2
    mrrabbit,

Thanks for the info! I will pay more attention to this when I click on links.
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

Its not just AOL, I have yahoo dsl and run into the same problems.
    I run my antivirus scan usually every other day,as well as anti-spyware.
    There also has been several times when I am on Alipac that my pc freezes and I have to pull the plug, its the only thing I can do to get my pc unfrozen.

Who knows. Anything is possible, since hackers can and do get into systems all the time.

Good Luck All.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    This is SO over my head!

I run XP, have gmail, AVG spyware protection, Norton and have added
    Carbonite. Where am I and what am I doing.
    Catslave, I use c/net download, they have freeware and I HIGHLY recomend them. They tell you things in detail, and as simple as possible. It is a great site, thats about all a person can do.
    Thanks!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

OK UPDATE. IT WAS NOT MY AOL. I HAD CHANGED TO MSN RECENTLY....WHICH WAS WORKING FINE.....MUCH BETTER THAN AOL. BUT I GOT HIT. I HAD TO USE MY RESTORE DISC TO RECOVER. SO THIS IS WIDESPREAD. AND I DONT THINK ITS SOME GOVERNMENT THING EITHER. IT WAS ONE COMPUTER BUT NOT THE OTHER. BOTH ARE ON MSN NOW. I THINK I WAS HACKED BY WHO KNOWS WHO. JUST WANTED TO UPDATE MY EARLIER ACCUSATION OF AOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    As to the remote control stuff...that is likely hackers who may or may not be working for the likes of La Raza, Maldef, etc...
    Could be something worth thinking about.

As for me, the only time I had any troubles, was after I brainlessly downloaded "Incredi-Mail", and got a malware program, to which I re-installed my software and it is now gone.

My own suggestion, for all having troubles, and even those who have yet to, simply stay off of opposition sites, mainly those you have to sign up for, and/or ones who are very hateful.

I know very little about how the traces of your browsing shows up on various sites, but I assume that if you hopped onto a site where a bunch of major "Brown Pride" users are on, they could find out where you are and cause troubles, just as said here by others, basically, hackers.

Now the only thing I am unclear of is if they knew you were an ALIPAC member, or how would they find that out? Maybe a "trail" is left as to where you have been and with the IP address, they can find out? This is a question for people here who know if this is possible.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for info.

I ran the Symantec Security check/virus scan. It went through over 100,000 files and the report was (1) file infected.

c:\Program Files\DIGStream\digstream.exe is infected with Downloader

So how do I get rid of it?

CITIZENJUSTICE. IS YOUR PC STILL UNDER WARRANTY? IF SO YOU CAN CALL FOR TECH SUPPORT FROM THE MANUFACTURER. EVEN IF IT IS NOT STILL UNDER WARRANTY, IT IS ONLY ABOUT 50 BUCKS TO TALK TO TECH SUPPORT. IT WONT TAKE THEM LONG TO TELL YOU HOW TO GET RID OF IT. OR MAYBE YOU CAN CALL TECH SUPPORT AT SYMANTEC.....SINCE YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will comment on this tomorrow after ive had my four hours of sleep and two new cups of coffee.

W

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast