Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One of the women has been working in the US for eleven years. She has children 8 and 7 years old.

And in those 11 years what else has she done with that identity she was using to work? And don't tell me nothing.

One needs ID for EVERYTHING in this country......to work, vote, drive, obtain housing and utilities, enroll children in school, enroll those children in benefits programs, sign ones OWN self up to receive benefits, conduct banking business, obtain loans and credit, finance vehicles....you name it.

In 11 years this woman was fully established here.....with all the bells and whistles of living the "better life". Was she also, perhaps, the proud owner of a home, purchased through the wildly successful sub prime program and which she used a stolen identity to purchase?

Even though one stolen identity is too many, how many others was she using to steal, cheat, lie, and defraud her way through life illegally here?

All her presence here for 11 years means to me is that she should have been caught and sent packing 10 years and 364 days ago but better late than never.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep those ankle bracelets on until they are Deported. These people have had enough of a free ride on the backs of American Taxpayers. I have no sympathy left for any of them.
    Send them and their anchors back to where they came from.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

MW
    The U.S. War on Unarmed Working Mothers
    A better title would have been, Illegal Alien Job Thieves And Welfare Sponges Shown The Door (wish I could say gate).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12