Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    family separation.... why is the Mexican government not allowing their US-offspring to re-unite in Mexico and make them Mexican citizens?... what callous indifference on the part of President Calbron!
    The Mexican government does allow this, they just discourage it in Mexico because they want to unload the brats on us. In the US it is the opposite, they encourage these anchors to become dual Mexican-US citizens in order to subvert our soverienghty.

By the way I called up Sessions office and said I would like to see him introduce an amendment ending birthright citizenship for non-citizens. Everyone else should do the same.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can donate a few dollars to help buy plane tickets so the family can be reuited in Mexico.

It would be to the benefit of these poor victims to amend the 14th amendment and disallow the damned anchor babies. Then they wouldn't have to worry about the families being broken up.

Michael Savage stated that we are the only country in the world that conveys automatic citizenship to babies born on US soil?

Also, I have heard that the 14th(?) Amendment is being misinterpreted. It says something like "born to people that the US has jurisdiction over" is a citizen. US doesn't have jurisdiction over Illegals.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

The illegal parents should think about this when they are conceiving
    all these children. They know that one day they could be deported
    but still they kept having children. The children should be angry at
    them for putting them in this position. The blame should all be on
    the parents, not U.S. for following it's own laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I hope Sessions introduces an amendment which states that the minor children of illegal alien felons are not US Citizens.
    There is a bill in the House HR1940 I believe to try to stop birthright citizenship. Don't know if it will go anywhhere.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hey Luissana Santibanez, nice mess your exploitive mother left you in. She used you for benefits available for citizens and now she is using you to take care of her children.

It's only good to be an anchor baby until mama gets caught.
    Your just ignorant for taking on her responsibility.

Lastly, I'm sure your mother has been in the system for a while, and this is what you planned to happen when she got deported.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say unite the Child with his/her/its family in Mexico. It is as easy as that. IF they went to become Americans they can try to do it legally.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I hope Sessions introduces an amendment which states that the minor children of illegal alien felons are not US Citizens.
    There is a bill in the House HR1940 I believe to try to stop birthright citizenship. Don't know if it will go anywhhere.

Is there an organized effort underway to encourage our reps to support this bill?
    Ron Paul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by us_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Is there an organized effort underway to encourage our reps to support this bill?
    Not yet, bet I faxed, called and e-mail mine anyway because it is really an important issue
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12