Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ‘STUMP FOR TRUMP’ GIRLS: ‘IF YOU LOVE AMERICA, THEN BECOME LEGAL’ CITIZENS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

‘STUMP FOR TRUMP’ GIRLS: ‘IF YOU LOVE AMERICA, THEN BECOME LEGAL’ CITIZENS

‘STUMP FOR TRUMP’ GIRLS: ‘IF YOU LOVE AMERICA, THEN BECOME LEGAL’ CITIZENS

by JEROME HUDSON14 Sep 2015196

The “Stump for Trump” girls, Lynnette ‘Diamond’ Hardaway and Rochelle ‘Silk’ Richardson, appeared on Justice With Judge Jeanine Sunday where they railed against “media bias,” defended Donald Trump, and demanded that illegal immigrants “become U.S. citizens.”

“When an illegal immigrant crosses that border, they are committing a crime,” said Lynnette ‘Diamond’ Hardaway. “I don’t understand why we arrest Americans for committing crimes, but an illegal immigrant can cross the border and they don’t get arrested. We give them food, jobs. They take over the whole town.”

“Listen, if you love America then become legal,” Hardaway said.

Jeanine Pirro asked the sisters if they “read the news everyday.”

“What I don’t like sometimes is the media bias and how they try to feed us a narrative,” Hardaway said. “I pay attention. I am an African-American. Yes, I pay attention to the news and when I see something that looks strange then I have to talk about it.”

The “Stump for Trump” girls came out swinging and campaigning strong for leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump earlier this summer, launching a series of hysterical videos from their Youtube page.

Asked if there is anything Donald Trump can do to turn the girls away from him, they said “no.”

Donald Trump “wants to keep America safe. He wants to bring jobs back,” Hardaway said, adding that the Trump campaign has “reached out” to them.

Donald Trump is currently leading the Republican presidential field with a recent poll showing the real estate magnate beating Hillary Clinton, 45 percent to 40 percent.

2016 Presidential Race, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton,Lynnette Diamond Hardaway, Rochelle Silk Richardson

Judge Jeanine Interviews Stump For Trump Sisters

Published on Sep 12, 2015

Judge Jeanine interviews Stump For Trump Sisters. They have a YouTube channel they use stumping for the Trump.

They are Donald Trump supporters and want him to be president.

Jeanine goes on to ask them about Hillary Clinton and her email scandal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC_20qLE0L4

FULL SPEECH: Donald Trump Campaign Rally Boone, Iowa Saturday September 12, 2015

Published on Sep 12, 2015
    FULL SPEECH: Donald Trump Campaign Rally Boone, Iowa Saturday 9/12/2015

Donald Trump rally in Iowa before attending the big college football game Iowa vs Iowa State

Donald J. Trump is the very definition of the American success story, continually setting the standards of excellence while expanding his interests in real estate, sports and entertainment. He is a graduate of the Wharton School of Finance. An accomplished author, Mr. Trump has authored over fifteen bestsellers, and his first book, The Art of the Deal, is considered a business classic and one of the most successful business books of all time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42Gg55Xmq0

TRUMP
    YOUR 100% RIGHT ABOUT THE VETS THEY DO NEED HELP I SEE THIS IN THE BX & PA
    IT SAD THEY WAIT GUY WAS ON LINE FOR DAY & WHEN THIS GUY NEXT THE DOCTOR HAS TO GO HOME IS SAD . TRUMP YOU DID VERY GOOD GOOD LUCK

Banned
    I looked for girls, but only ended up watching two women...