Quote Originally Posted by MamaBear
Steve: This is my first time here. I see you live in Ohio. I was just wondering, how many people do you know in Ohio (friends and family members) that are concerned about illegal immigration in Ohio?

I live in Ohio and would like to get people to realize the threat of illegal immigration. Not only to our country, but to Ohio.

I have written letters to my congressman, Mike Oxley. I have called Senator Dewine and Senator Voinivich's offices and both are in full support of a guest worker program and an amnesty. That is they were, the last time I spoke with their office interns. I am not very tolerant of traitors, but I am learning to be more polite, so to be effective. It is extremely difficult, but it is a necessary evil for the moment.

I have noticed whole construction crews in Columbus, made up of only hispanics, there may be a couple of token whites as foremans. The token white guys, cater to the hispanics, by speaking to them in Spanish.

Our Ohioan Senators have a disgusting grade on doing anything on illegal immigration. Oh, they do alot, for the illegals. I would like to form some protests in Columbus, at the capital. How far away are you from there and are you interested? How many of your friends and acquaintances do you think would be interested.

I am not a nazi or a racist. I am a law-abiding American citizen, who believes in equality for all. If I must obey our RULE OF LAW, everybody has to obey our RULE OF LAW. Especially foreign invaders.

Let me know. Thanks alot and hope you the best on your new web-site.
MamaBear, I am In the Cincinnati Area, and I know personally, know that everyone in my neighborhood is concerned. But it is a shame that news agencies are not telling the people about the problem. Oh by the way. Welcome