Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, legal4mykidsfuture. They WOULD NEVER CONSIDER teaching our children the languages of the Phillipines. GOD FORBID that they FORCE ANY LANGUAGE ON OUR CHILDREN EXCEPT SPANISH. AND, THEIR culture. Frankly, I would RUN from any class on MEXICAN CULTURE. I don't CARE. And, I SURE would not want it crammed down my children's throats. I don't blame you for wanted to home school them but, OF COURSE, you will be supporting the public schools as well. JUST COMPLETE MALARKEY.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Frankly, I would RUN from any class on MEXICAN CULTURE.
    Well, I sure would not want my kids, or any kids, to be force-fed indoctrination on the virtues of Mexican culture, especially if the curricula material were provided courtesy of the local Mexican Consulates that have infiltrated the USA. But this is exactly what is going on in many local school districts, the Consulates provide their version of the "Truth" about Mexican and American historiy and culture and we, the taxpayers, have to hire the teachers to teach this trash. (This info was in an article posted on this website recently, regarding the many ways the Mexican Consulates subvert the political and legal processes in the US).

EXACTLY! It is PROPAGANDA pure and simple and I am FED UP!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'd stress the negative impact of:

1. Day Labor Centers -- and WHY on earth we PAY TAXES toward this ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.

2. The number of births BY ILLEGAL ALIENS ON A DAILY BASIS.

3. The number of ILLEGAL PATIENTS receiving treatment from hospitals and emergency clinics on a daily baisis.

4. Neighborhoods that have turned into ghetto-like dumps because of ILLEGAL aliens housing of several families under one roof.

5. CRIME CRIME CRIME committed by ILLEGAL ALIENS daily. Rape, molestation, murder, theft.

QUOTE RR: ALL EXCELLENT POINTS RR!
    A truer number of illegals---30 to 35 million--should be exposed as well as a truer number of Americans unemployed.

The 'wars' on school campuses that the children face on a daily basis.

The true cost of keeping the illegals here.

The numbers of hospitals that have had to close.

The Reconquista Plan should be common knowledge.

Our elected officials pandering for the vote of illegals.

The number of Americans killed and maimed by illegals every year for the last ten years.

RR"
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When PIGS FLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I am FED UP!
    Huh?

OH NO!! I PROMISE--I'm NOT STEALING your IDENTITY, FEDUP. NOTE, I used TWO WORDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    OH NO!! I PROMISE--I'm NOT STEALING your IDENTITY, FEDUP. NOTE, I used TWO WORDS!!!
    Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123