Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the poster in question forgot to realize we were talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS here.

Personally, I could care less what you do with the cars in your back yard. If you want to be a redneck with cars on blocks, go for it!

What I DO care about is having illegals living in my neighborhood and ANYONE who does something that will bring down the value of my property (such as leaving 11 cars in the yard/street)

What the poster in question fails to realize is your personal freedom stops the second it starts to infringe on the freedom of another. AND an illegal alien has NO freedom in America - he shouldn't be here to begin with!

h8ed,

We do not allow people to spew hatred on these boards, please read and respect our rules. I'm sorry that you hate hate hate so much but this is not the place for people to vent their hatred at other people.

Somoene call Husker, he will be mad if we devour this troll without him.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    h8ed,

We do not allow people to spew hatred on these boards, please read and respect our rules. I'm sorry that you hate hate hate so much but this is not the place for people to vent their hatred at other people.

Somoene call Husker, he will be mad if we devour this troll without him.

W
    Chew away. I try not to waste time feeding trolls. People who are "borderline", I will take time with, but a true troll. This one was not too good of a troll anyway, as he was caught in just 2 posts. A really "good" troll will bait people for quite some time. This one is a true rookie.

H.

Husker,

Well last time you got angry because the rest of us did not leave you any troll scraps. Now you are being finicky about your trolls?

I thought this troll showed some promise talking about his/her Irish heritage and how he/she was all for English as a national language etc...

Now you are right, I've had better troll before but that part about Mexicans being a race was pretty weak.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

notice h8ed just joined today and posted two "racist" comments...... obviously he/she came here just to incite racy comments.....

I bet he is not even Irish (his language skills seem to indicate that).... he sounds more like and "illegal" immigrant trying to redefine our standards to suit his/her form of anarchy....

why does he insist on telling us he is a Union man? what does do for him? he obviously feels inadequate and needs to be validated by somebody....
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

As stated above, call your town code enforcement dept. and fire marshals office. They should do something, but if they actually do anything is a totally different matter. Here they just ignore all such calls and instead gripe and whine about not having a fence around your inground pool.[/i]

It's a race baiter, OBL hidden inside.

Re: Get a clue

Quote Originally Posted by h8ed
    You act like a proud american and seem to think of yourself that way. What about freedom ever heard of that? I am a second generation american of irish descent. I have old cars in my back yard. I hate people like you that want to take away freedom from me to do what ever I choose to do with my house. You think this country is about freedom as long as its acceptable to you. I am so sick of people that want one thing and say another. I want real freedom not your idea of freedom. I have to admit I keep the front yard nice for lame people like you that think they have the right to tell me what I can do with my paid for house but I resent anyone that thinks they have a right to tell me what I can do. I do not like cookie cutter houses that all look the same . I hate how you think you have a right to interfere because in my opinion thats not freedom or what america is about. Who are you to interfere with others. This america sucks and is not about freedom at all. You have no business interfering with neighbors trying to impose your idea of how many cars are allowed that is not freedom that is about control. So what if a family of 11 lives there and so what if they rent. MOVE if you dont like it. I imagine this will piss every one of you off and to bad. I too am a union member and an american, I can have a different opinion from you. Do you think this country is better off with laws covering every aspect of life what is freedom to you? I should be able to have as many cars as I can fit on my property and if it devalues your property to bad. I hate neighborhood associations and thats why I would never live where they exist. Maybe you should move into a tightly regulated neighborhood you sound like a perfect candidate for living in one. Nosy wanna be cop and I bet you love Bill O'Reilly I hate the guy. While I am all for some of this sites ideas I am really getting grossed out by the hypocrisy and rascism. Good old boys site right. These forums have almost pushed me to the other side. This place is nothing but people claiming to be american but not true americans that care about freedom but the new american notion of freedom as long as its your kind of freedom. Attack differing ideas and distrust anyone of color. I am in a union that thinks I need to be told how to vote and so I am used to people that don't care enough to read about issues and be informed. I think this new america is a sore excuse for what we had and the reason we dont have it anymore is morons that cannot leave others alone.
    If this "America" sucks, why are you here?

11 cars in the driveway

h8ed,

Yep. You are a bad, bad neighbor. I don't like your attitude and I wouldn't want you living next door.
    Are you a proud American? Because judging by the way you feel it's a privledge and a right to trash up your property, makes it seem like you don't appreciate being in this country. There are other places you can go where no one will mind how dumpy your place looks.
    No one wants to take your freedom away from you. What a pathetic excuse, and how un-American of you to feel that your freedom is keeping your piece of this country, a big dump.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

totally understand

I think it is absolutely disgusting that some of the latinos whether illegal or not choose to live with so many people in one house. People used to always assume that my family lived like that also due to the fact that we were latin immigrants(chilean). Hell, I had never heard of latinos that lived that way until I came here. At first, I was dumbfounded when people would ask me, "where is the rest of your family?" My poor friends were used to seeing only latinos who lived like 12 people in a two bedroom house. All we knew about mexicans in Chile was that they spoke a "primative" type of spanish. NOthing could have prepared me for everything else. I did not know whether to laugh or ask questions at some of the things I saw amongst some of the more primative cultures of latin america. I just wish Bush would stop putting us all in the same bracket and I wish maldef, la raza, and mecha would stop making issues out of the fact that we(most south americans) choose white as our race on applications. YOu cannot even argue with those idiots. If they knew their history correctly than they would know that "hispanic" refers to the people of the central americas. The islands in the carribean as well as most of the central american countries were named "Hispanola" by christopher colombus. So, ladies ang gentlemen, this is why many south americans feel insulted when called hispanic. Our culture is totally different than that of mexico or central america.(with the exception of the amazon indians, and some indians in the rural areas of columbia, ecuador, and bolivia) NOt only that, but most of us love americans. It is bush we dont like. MOst of us tend to become americanized when we move here. Funny thing is most of us try and settle in the neighborhoods that are prodominantly white. Most of us dont keep our houses looking like they should be condemned. A lot of americans look at me kind of dumbfounded when I first saw mexicans living like what you just described. I honestly was not used to seeing that. However, my friends assumed I was used to seeing that because they assumed all latinos lived like that. This is what happens when you are mainly exposed to only one latino group, unfortunately for you guys, you got exposed to one of the most primative cultures.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast