Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: 18 House Democrats to skip Trump’s inauguration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There's a Congressman from Virginia, a Democrat, who says he's not going because Trump worked with Russia to interfere in the election, Trump mocked disabled people, and "we're terrified about what he's going to do with federal employees, we're terrified with what he's going to do to the Affordable Care Act", then Anderson Cooper cut him off and asked "doesn't not supporting the peaceful transition of power weigh on you?" And the guy, I missed his name, says "no not really, I'll be home watching it on television, I just didn't feel like dancing and celebrating this President, but I will attend the State of the Union Address because I'm a member of Congress." Cooper asks about the tickets and he says he has 400 tickets and all of his constituents want them. Now he's saying "everyone in Europe is terrified of what Trump is going to do with the NATO alliance."

So he's part of the scaredy cat crowd who doesn't listen to what Trump actually says only what headline he grabs off some anti-Trump WaPo article. "terrified" .... if he's afraid of hiring freezes when we're $20 trillion in debt or making the UNaffordable Care Act affordable for people, or bringing jobs home, or making rich NATO members pay their bills, then he should resign. He is "terrified" of his own bull crap seems to me which is very unseemly and WIMPY.

So that's what we have, friends, we have at least 59 Democratic WIMPS in the US Congress, a national disgrace. These are not the people who will grab a gun and come save you like the motorist who saved Trooper Andersson. Nope, these are the people who would rubber-neck and drive their Mercedes right on by while you're being shot and beat to death by an illegal alien. It's questionable that they would even call 911 because someone might want their name or be able to trace their cell phone number.

These people disgust me so much, I could PUKE!!!
    Last edited by Judy; 01-18-2017 at 01:37 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123