Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These kinds of things happen where I am daily. I have to say I'm astonished at the number of occurrances in NC communities.
    It is definitely time to do something.

Perhaps we can start by hounding the police to tell us if these people are illegal. Pressing law enforcement to demand papers of everyone found at a traffic stop who appears to be a foreign national from anywhere in an attempt to prevent similar incidents in the future?

It all boils back to the fact that if the laws were enforced, these things wouldn't be happening at all.

I don't know that the reporters would know if the drivers were legal or not without the cops telling them. But, like sex offenders, it wouldn't hurt to get their names, photos, and any other information about them on websites, bulletin boards and any other place where people could turn them in if they are deported.

Remember, once they commit a crime that involves jail time, we are stuck with them. And I still contend that even a prison cell in the US is better than the cardboard box they probably lived in where they came from. The key focus is going to have to be to get them out of here BEFORE they commit a crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh, I am a dunce this morning! What I meant to say in my previous post is that people who have been deported should be more easily identified so that they can be dealt with if they come back. Treating the deportees like we now treat sex offenders could be a way to do that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy was not the registered owner of the SUV. He works at Mission Foods which is some kind of national bakery business. Their website:

http://www.missionfoods.com/news/story.asp?newsID=10024

They post jobs on yahoo and have postings for Goldsboro NC, CA, CO, TX

About this Company

Mission is proud of its rich heritage and the contributions we've made to the Mexican Foods Industry. Our name is synonymous with quality, and the pursuit of excellence. Did you know we are the leading producer of all tortillas sold in the world? Well it's true! And we don't take the responsibility lightly. In fact, we continually focus on delivering products that are consistently the very best. We use only the finest ingredients available and manufacture our products using state-of-the-art equipment and processes. Consequently, our tortillas and related food products are the most authentic and flavorful of all Mexican food brands. As the largest manufacturer of corn and flour tortillas, Mission Foods has a long and proud heritage. Founded by Mr. Roberto Gonzalez Barrera in 1949, Gruma revolutionized the tortilla process by adhering to a strict recipe that maintains the authentic Aztec flavor.
    http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/Company-Pro...ods-Jobs_52309

Oh my goodness! The tortilla company. Yep--I have seen them from coast to coast. Maybe we should boycott them!

And, while I'm on the boycott subject, have any of you seen the list on Lou Dobbs' site of businesses that have taken our jobs and gone overseas? It grows every time I go look!

If I'm not mistaken, Junius, the police are not ALLOWED TO ASK if they are illegal. If they have fake ID, I guess that's all it takes to satisfy the police. That's why we NEED for local law enforcement to be given more authority to arrest them and arrange for their deportation. We sure can't wait for ICE to do it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    If I'm not mistaken, Junius, the police are not ALLOWED TO ASK if they are illegal. If they have fake ID, I guess that's all it takes to satisfy the police. That's why we NEED for local law enforcement to be given more authority to arrest them and arrange for their deportation. We sure can't wait for ICE to do it.
    Cops can ask (depending on the town you work in) But do not have the resources to find out if they are legal or illegal. ICE does not respond to locals real fast.It's almost impossible for locals to confirm if they are illegal unless the offender fesses up.

Take my word for it lots of local cops are pizzed about it but are not just tied behind their back but are hog tied so far.

Gotcha Bootsie.

Here, they went through this big to-do with the governor "urging" the police to crack down on illegals but at the same time, if they do, then they get in the soup.

I know that each area is different but there is no federal law prohibiting it, it is just the the current administration "frowned" on it so the state and local authorities started telling the cops to back off.

I think that was the stupidest thing they ever did, personally. When there are 20 million people in this country breaking the law, it would seem to me that ICE , DHS and the FBI would want all the help they could get to identify them and get them out of here.

That's what I was trying to say, COI!! Thanks for clarifying it!!! And, ICE just DRAGS THEIR FEET when the locals try to get information evidently. At least, that was the impression I was getting from the detective I was talking with in Winston-Salem about "our serial rapist". When I asked HIM if the man was illegal, he acted like he didn't know. BUT, maybe that was because the investigation was ongoing.

When I called our former Sheriff who is a friend, he said they had to contact ICE to find out if the person was legal or not and that it sometimes took DAYS to get responses.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The police are allowed to ask their status once a crime is detected and often times the perp answers and that's how we know.

Someone needs to pull a Bootsie on this bus stop story so we can break it to the state.

People in Charlotte are hot right now because of the little boy killed by the drunk driving illegal alien this weekend.

Homepage
    Another North Carolinian killed by an illegal alien drunk driver!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-880-thread-1-0.html

I have contacted the reporter on that one and posted the reply but I will go back and contact him again to see if he's gotten any more news.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast