Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, maybe there's hope for the sheeple after all. By the looks of the photos, this crowd is about 7000 strong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arrrrr matie, there's a storm a comin'!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    How COOL!!! ROAR ON AMERICA!!!! TIME TO STAND!!!!

That is fantastic news. I'm tempted to take the day off work when the next one comes in Chicago -I think 4/15. A familiar day...

So main stream media where are you on this growing phenomenon????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    South West Florida - Naples Florida has a Tea Party on Tax Day 4 - 15 - 09

I will be there with a camera and

A BIG OLE POSTER ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and ALIPACS WEBSITE

this is a great chance to advertise folks... print up some flyers to hand out with the website on them

Thanks for the info builditnow.

I know at the huge John & Ken anti-tax rally in Calif., (which I believe has been tied in with the tea parties, although I think they were specifically railing against the state legislature's tax increases), they did speak out against illegal immigration -- as they often do on their popular radio show. They mentioned state employees and illegal immigration as two prime causes as to why state spending and taxes are going up.

There's talk of them starting one here in northern Idaho. Yeah! You can bet we'll be talking about illegal immigration, along with everything else.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I attended one of those Glenn Beck We Surround Them Viewing Parties on March 13 in Omaha NE. Illegal immigration was already mentioned at the first meeting. I also found illegal immigration mentioned in info about other Viewing Parties. Several people including myself have mentioned the idea of having several smaller sub groups within these groups to work on specific issues locally such as gun rights, taxes, etc, including one on illegal immigration - that is the one I would work on.

By the way, we had 300+ people at the Omaha Viewing Party, and that was with only about 1 to 2 weeks notice, from the time it was scheduled.

Our second meeting (now called the 9-12 Project) is tentatively scheduled for March 28. I will definitely let everyone there know about ALIPAC.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast