Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe talk radio host Roger Hedgecock (KOGO San Diego) is involved in these. Right now, he is very upset at the obscene bailouts, but has for a long time opposed illegal immigration (he led the 'Hold Their Feet to the Fire" talk radio anti-amnesty rallies in the past).

Hopefully he can help as it sounds like the tea parties need some centralized organization and muscle to focus the grass roots and have a real impact.

One thing I did hear him say about the tea parties is that we shouldn't waste our time sending tea bags to Congress, as the mail gets screened first and the Reps likely won't even see them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, they're saying it's best to just send in the little paper tag off the end of the string.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    go on line and look up Tea Bag photos and make a copy onto a sheet of paper and mail it in

it took me 15 seconds to find photos

MW
    builditnow wrote:

Populist - I strongly believe the large majority of people at these Tea Parties, and the ones joining groups such Glenn Beck's We Surround Them 9-12 organization, etc, are also against illegal immigration.
    I'm not so sure that a large marjority of the people supporting and participating in the tea parties are against illegal immigration. Actually, a large majority of them seem to be indifferent on the issue. When I see the issue on a platform or as a rallying point, I'll be more than happy to change my opinion.

I think these types of protests and groups will benefit our anti-illegal invasion movement also in time. But that is likely to take a little more time, and be a little more difficult.
    Unfortunately time is not something we have a lot of. The next amnesty attempt is right around the corner.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW wrote:
    builditnow wrote:

Quote:
    Populist - I strongly believe the large majority of people at these Tea Parties, and the ones joining groups such Glenn Beck's We Surround Them 9-12 organization, etc, are also against illegal immigration.

I'm not so sure that a large marjority of the people supporting and participating in the tea parties are against illegal immigration. Actually, a large majority of them seem to be indifferent on the issue. When I see the issue on a platform or as a rallying point, I'll be more than happy to change my opinion.
    MW - I agree few of the Tea Partiers have been vocal about illegal immigration. That was one of my main points, I think they are much less likely to publicly express their opposition to illegal immigration than they are to taxes, even though they are against illegal immigration. If you consider all the polls that indicate 80% of Americans are against amnesty, who do you think that 80% is? I think they are very likely to be many of the same people attending Tea Parties. I know you don't see many of them carrying signs about illegal immigration at their protests. Unfortunately thats the success of the pro-amnesty crowds ability to tie this to racism. But I do believe privately most of them would say they're against it.

Also, another group I mentioned was the Glenn Beck 9-12 We Surround Them meetings that recently started all around the country. I atttended one on March 13. Illegal immigration already came up at that meeting, and I saw it mentioned in info from other We Surround Them meetings.

I can't be sure about this yet, but I am really hopeful. I plan to attend our next 9-12 We Surround Them meeting tentatively scheduled for March 28, and I hope to find out more then.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

AE

I am going to the local "Tea Party" rally here. I think I'll just spend the day at it and know I'll be in good company on many opinions.

I hope that there will be a huge number across this nation, it will make national news, and show our strength in our numbers. AirbornSapper, like that picture of the sign you posted about people being like teabags...
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I am going to the local "Tea Party" rally here. I think I'll just spend the day at it and know I'll be in good company on many opinions.

I hope that there will be a huge number across this nation, it will make national news, and show our strength in our numbers. AirbornSapper, like that picture of the sign you posted about people being like teabags...
    Great AE, I am hearing about more and more across the nation. It is a good thing and it is going to bring Americans together.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123