Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I like everything on the list...except the guest worker part. I dont think we need guest workers, and they wont leave when time is up. American workers can do the work. There are plenty of Americans who need work
    The Jordan Immigration Reform Commission recommended companies that hire guest workers not only have to pay them "prevailing wage", but also the companies be charged an additional 10% based on their wages, this money would go to train Americans to do the jobs.

Others have suggested a percentage of the guest workers money be withheld, to be paid only once they are back home.

These type of provisions would make sure very few guest workers would be hired.
    As a side note:
    I made some calls about the H1B sellout plans in the past (but nowhere near as much as I'm doing now) and no one knows were the money from the h1b visas has gone. They don't even know how many there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    ... companies that hire guest workers not only have to pay them "prevailing wage", but also the companies be charged an additional 10% based on their wages, this money would go to train Americans to do the jobs.
    Others have suggested a percentage of the guest workers money be withheld, to be paid only once they are back home.
    These type of provisions would make sure very few guest workers would be hired.
    Good ideas. I also think that employers should be required to pay for the health care of any guestworkers they hire or else be fine a substantial amount per guestworker. Of course, they'd never go for this as it would negate the cheap labor aspect of their cheap labor that we are forced to subsidize.

Duh
    I don't want any guest worker programs but I do like your idea Duh. If a guest worker program is in effect, then force the companies to pay for their healthcare. Our healthcare system is running amuck because of this.

Last night I was watching a program on Boise, Oklahoma. A Doctor was noting how the hospital is losing big time because the illegal immigrants are basically sucking them dry. Not what he said but same difference. One person said it was a disgrace that the schools weren't speaking spanish! MORON! Boise is in the panhandle of Oklahoma. One woman (anchor baby) has 3 children (also anchor babies) said that she was one of few that had dark skin (mexican), she said then one day there was an explosion of mexicans into Boise. If they don't start listening to the Dr. and others that are against this, they are in for a rude awakening. These Doctors will leave and go somewhere else.

This link below is dated 2003, the statistics are much worse now!

http://www.americanpatrol.com/_WEB2007/070424.html

Green Card Lottery Program? Our Country at it's finest selling us out.
    http://www.usafis.org/_sys/EN/adz7.asp? ... 1213801521
    Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

SamLowrey:

Excellent, excellent letter. Will you be sending this out to all 100 senators or just the ones in your state? This letter is so good ALL Senators need to see it including Pres. Bush.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    SamLowrey:

Excellent, excellent letter. Will you be sending this out to all 100 senators or just the ones in your state? This letter is so good ALL Senators need to see it including Pres. Bush.
    Thank you!
    I've sent it to only a half dozen Senators so far. I didn't send it to my own - I've called them and faxed them custom letters. Feel free to use it yourself.

Great Job Sam. I am still waiting on feedback of my plan I hand wrote to the president. I won't be holding my breath!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Great Job Sam. I am still waiting on feedback of my plan I hand wrote to the president. I won't be holding my breath!!
    Oooh, that reminds me I need to make my daily call to the WH feedback line at 202-456-1111 (I actually have it memorized). I have some choice words for him every day to let him know we know was a snake he is.

I just called the WH feedback line. A spanish sounding person handled my call and thought me calling bush a traitor was very strong words. I also said the president is ruining our children's future, he has destroyed america and he is not listening too us.

a spanish person took my call . . .
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Oooh, that reminds me I need to make my daily call to the WH feedback line at 202-456-1111 (I actually have it memorized). I have some choice words for him every day to let him know we know was a snake he is.
    There, just left my message on the WH feedback line. She didn't seem to like my comment but hey, facts are facts. I did tell her that the President is lying to the public when he says that the majority of Americans favor this bill because the majority of Americans know that it's a blank check to the illegals. Also noting that they get better healthcare than my terminally ill Mother. That's not all I said, but these are just a couple of comments that I made.

Boy, that really felt good!

Thanks for the inspiration my fellow American Patriots!!!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

The truth is that Congress knows what it is doing...it just doesn't want to enforce the current law.

It's all one big smoke screen.

If they would really want enforcement, Tom Tancredo would have been asked to leas the charge.

They will do everything in their power to sabotage any enforcement.

They don't want a good plan.

The only think that will wake this congress up is a large angry mob with a rope.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Thanks peladac for reminding me to call the WH line to lodge another call in opposition to Bush on immigration. I allmost feel sorry for the operators taking my angry messages...but, nah...they chose to take those jobs so they'll just have to deal with the consequences just as illegal aliens in America should have to deal wih the consequences of breaking our laws by deportation (no familes being torn apart...they all go).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast