Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

don't know about you, but if I were a Mexican person with young kids who was desperate for any type of formal education for my kids, I would be more than happy to try to enroll my Mexican kids in a United States school.
    Yep and I would encourage them to speak English and I would be supporting them 100% towards a good education. That is NOT the case with the majority....I wouldn't be withdrawing my kids for a month and a half at Christmas to keep my "culture alive" when it risked their ability to graduate or advance another grade, while the rest of the students are in school and abiding by the rules. I wouldn't be pushing for more time OFF school to celebrate yet another cultural holiday. I don't know what it's like in other school districts, just what's going on in my own. Test everybody else and make them work for their diploma....just don't pressure my kids. Give them one test and a dummied down version for mine. Oh ya....you graduate and you still can't say a sentence in English, can't count change, and it's fine coz they got some bogus diploma saying they know something, but they don't. Seems they want the paper, just not the knowledge. They want the paper, just don't expect the effort to get it.

A 50% drop out rate is a disgrace. It's not how low can you go when the funds are on my dime and my kids are having programs and classes cut from their education to fund the 1/2 who might graduate who aren't supposed to be here and aren't funding the system that supports this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    This is news? This has been going on here in San Diego for 30 years.

This is why we need a cabinet-level Department of Immigration, and why immigration should not be one of the sub-agencies in the relatively new Department of Homeland Security.

How can we expect the Secretary of Homeland Security to take time to look into the illegal immigrant mess in far away San Diego---far away from D.C.---when he has his hands full fighting terrorists and
    helping people struck by natural disasters like floods, hurricanes, and tornados?

There are just not enough hours in the day for the Secretary of Homeland Secretary to manage massive disasters from hurricanes, tornados, floods, and forest fires and, at the same time, to also find time to solve the taxpayer-funded problem of illegal immigrant children in San Diego schools.
    I can imagine this scene in the office of the Secretary of Homeland Security:

1. The Secretary is sitting at a very large table and he has the heads of his departments surrounding him.

2. Secretary: "What business are we covering today?"

3. His Assistant Secretary: "We have forest fires in the West. We have floods and tornados in the Midwest. We have hurricanes in the East."

4. Secretary: "Those are very serious matters that we have to work on immediately. Is there anything else?"

5. Assistant Secretary: "There is one more thing. We have this problem in San Diego, California where Mexican children cross the border every day to attend American schools at taxpayers expense."

6. Secretary: "Are you serious? I have fires in the West, floods and tornados in the Mid-West, and hurrricane damage in the East and South to deal with.
    "And now you want to bother me with some tiny problem of Mexican children crossing the border every day to attend American schools?
    "Do you really believe that I have the time and energy to worry about schools in San Diego, when I have more serious matters throughout the country to worry about?
    "Please don't bring up this San Diego school thing again. Sounds like a local problem to me, not a national problem.

"Okay, any other important matters that we have to deal with today?"

The people that pay taxes in SD must not mind paying for mexican childrens education too much or they would vote out these panty waisted idiots.

It is a good thing that SD school system do not have to rely on my property taxes to operate.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard for a while.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

It's also a common site to see kids crossing the bridge from Juarez into El Paso to go to school. I'd like to know how in the hell does this continue to happen? It is so blatant that it can't be hidden. Is this legal? What's going on here? Would American kids be allowed to cross the border into Mexico and do the same thing? Of course not!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    This is news? This has been going on here in San Diego for 30 years. Every single school day thousands of Mexican kids cross the border from TJ to Tecate to attend SD schools, all at taxpayer expense, of course. In fact, foot traffic at the border drops by 30% whenever there is a school holiday. The local news channels will not even do stories on this topic anymore because they know it is a non-issue to the school authorities in charge, they really don't care what the press or the publicthink, they will keep right on accepting Mexican Nationals and nothing will stop them. They get money from the state and Feds for the number of butts in their seats, they could care less where they come from, citizen or not, taxpayer outrage or not.

Several local school have even eliminated things like marching band and replaced them with Mariachi, complete the giant guitars, trumpets and frilly costumes. Maybe they'll get rid of football in favor of soccer, American history in favor of Mexican history, etc. Heck, they might just eliminate the English language altogether and go totally Spanish, being as most of their students can't speak a word of English anyway. Just watch.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

It's also a common site to see kids crossing the bridge from Juarez into El Paso to go to school. I'd like to know how in the hell does this continue to happen? It is so blatant that it can't be hidden. Is this legal? What's going on here? Would American kids be allowed to cross the border into Mexico and do the same thing? Of course not!!!
    Yet it's illegal for a citizen to send their child to a different school even in the same district where they can get away from gangs and have a chance for an education. Tell me how that works? Heck they were screaming because they had 12 kids that should have been at the south school and their families were dropping them at the central campus to get away from the violence. Yet we're supposed to freely educate kids who aren't even citizens of this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very good point crazybird! All the Citizens have to obey all our laws but all the illegals can get away with anything and everything! I don't understand that. IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY!!

The U.S. doesn't have a border anymore with Mexico, both countries have now merged into 'One Country'...It's now the job of the American taxpayers to support 'our fellow citizens', the poor of Mexico...We need to give up our own quality of life by helping out the poor of Mexico, we are racist not to do so...It's only fair that we all live as equals!

"We approve of this message": John McCain and Barack Obama!

Mexico is such a crappy country. Why cant they for once do something for their own people. If they cant afford to feed them and give them an education, at least GIVE THEM FREE BIRTH CONTROL. AMERICANS DO NOT WANT TO FOOT THE BILL FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO TO ATTEND OUR SCHOOLS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12