Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My point is and has always been that the only way to gain ground on this issue is to vote for each and every candidate based upon his or her stance and voting record on this issue, REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION. I would GLADLY vote for a Democrat who opposes illegal immigration and amnesty IF I COULD FIND ONE.
    Oh, c'mon now Crocket - be fair. There's supposed to be four of them out there (Democrats opposing illegal immigration that is). Actually, does anyone know who those four are?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    My point is and has always been that the only way to gain ground on this issue is to vote for each and every candidate based upon his or her stance and voting record on this issue, REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION. I would GLADLY vote for a Democrat who opposes illegal immigration and amnesty IF I COULD FIND ONE.
    Oh, c'mon now Crocket - be fair. There's supposed to be four of them out there (Democrats opposing illegal immigration that is). Actually, does anyone know who those four are?
    None of them are in my area.

Crocket:

None of them in my area either. Just wondered who the "fab four" were? Does anybody know? Or is it just a fabricated number, I wonder?

WavTek,

dxd is a Democrat. Trust us on that one. He has been pushing the Democrats every time he gets on this board. Go read all his post. Democrats, this and Democrats that.... Vote out the Evil Republicans because they are for Amnesty.. That is the worst logic I've ever heard. Right up there with the Devil made me do it. Voting for the Democrat bill writers of Amnesty? Give us a break dxd, go play whith people that might actually fall for that bull. We are too smart for that here.

We have already posted the list of people you shouldn't vote for. Go look at the votes on HR4437 and S2611. If that doesn't work for you, go to numbersUSA and they have summed it up for you.

dxd please go in numbers and find me all those great Democrats that are against amnesty. Bring us a list. I only found one in Texas that didn't have an F

Dixie

Also, dxd I think your message is actually for amnesty and against the message of Alipac.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie:

Got it!!!

dxd
    Dixie,
    RE:Also, dxd I think

Okay then. Since you think, what do you think about this? Picture this: There is a vote on the floor of the House. Bush and the R party bosses want it to pass but it is politically controversial or even political suicide to vote for it. They need one more vote. The R leadership keeps the vote open and the arm-twisting begins. Do you really think that they would not be able arm twist one R to pass the bill? Picture your favorite R hero. Do you think he could defy the party under those circumstances? What do you think? Do you think the scanario I described of members being arm-twisted never happens? What do you think?

Dixie:

Hey DXD, Do you think you could give the hurah democraps a break for awhile. I think what most of us are saying in plain ENGLISH is we are sick of it and you are not getting any converts as I think most of us realize we will be voting out the worst choices regardles of there party affiliation.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

thank you american_made.

Clear, concise and to the point Wonder if he gets it???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    thank you american_made.

Clear, concise and to the point Wonder if he gets it???
    It won't matter whether he gets it. He is here to do a job... a snow job. Common sense and reason have nothing to do with his equation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast