Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is it even possible for this country to become more insane? I have never heard anything so absurd.

If I were the mother of that 9 yr old that was suspended, I would have the mother of the "brown brat" and the principal in civil court.

"Washington Elementary School District"

Apparently it's Phoenix, Arizona:- http://www.schoolsk-12.com/Arizona/PHOE ... CHOOL.html

He looks brown to me...........

It's OK to feel it but not say it? Hate crime? Oh brother! That's one confused Liberal. I'm glad that mother went off on them.

Robert Anglen's Watchblog
    Unique. Hard-hitting. Interactive. Dedicated to online investigations of waste, fraud and corruption. Call 602-444-8895 or e-mail watchdog@arizonarepublic.com. Look for more investigative reports at watchdog.azcentral.com

9-year old suspended for 'hate crime'
    A Phoenix elementary school principal has admitted to telling a 9-year old boy that it is OK to have racist feelings as long as you keep them to yourself.

“As we said to (the boy) when he was in here, in your heart you may have that feeling, and that is OK if that is your personal belief,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, I guess it's a "hate crime" if a child happens to say that a person's skin is white which would mean he/she has also earned the label of being a "racist" ?

This is rediculous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    If I were the mother of that 9 yr old that was suspended, I would have the mother of the "brown brat" and the principal in civil court.
    It sounds as though the principal was either suspended or fired!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

[quote]The boy was suspended for three days this month for allegedly committing a “hate crimeâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If it is a HATE crime to say "brown people," WHY is it NOT ALSO a hate crime to speak disparagingly of WHITES?! The REAL truth is, anti-WHITE racism is JUST as IMMORAL and WRONG as anti-NON-white racism. It is just SICKENING to hear racism against non-whites described as a hate crime when racism against whites is NOT similarly denounced. As my mom said long ago, "racism comes in ALL colors!"

You need to read further..........If you read the entire article, there isn't even any "proof" that he said it-----except for the accusation from the parent of the other child-----(the Latino parent).
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Wait a minute here....we have "black" people and "white" people, and nobody considers it a crime to label them thusly. I mean, Oprah Winfrey is black. Am I guilty of a hate crime for saying that?

And Nicole Kidman is White. Again, have I just committed a hate crime for calling her that?

So what if we call Latinos "brown". Their skin tone IS brown. What's so hateful about that?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast