Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I WISH I could remember even what WEEK I heard that on Lou's program but I can't. You can view transcripts of his show on his website but it would be a long haul to try to go through every one of them. I KNOW it hasn't been in the past week or so and I'm not sure how long he keeps the transcripts up. If I ever hear it mentioned again, I will post on this site and will title it in such a way that you will know it's what you're looking for.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

RandallE
    I know some of the things I might say. You have already done. But I found out by experience that sometimes if you start going over the things you have done with someone. Maybe with the second head. Things can fall together. I am still looking for some new contact numbers.

But have you tried this or your lawyer.

CIS Ombudsman - Case Problems

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/interapp/e ... l_0497.xml

Now just to let you know, see my Wife is Chinese. So we had to endure a few added thing. Since China is a Communist country. But I think we can find a solution somewhere. I will find the contact numbers somewhere. I know also how you feel about the phone calls and work. I know and people won't believe this. But I have records to show. that I was on the Phone for 6 or 7 hours at a time and some of them was to the American Consulate in Guangzhou China. I feel for you.
    Just a little thing that made me and my wife upset. Was when we tried to get her a tourist Visa to come here for a couple of weeks for the Family reunion. We was rejected. Now at this time we had been married for 6 months. There reason was that we have filed a K visa. So until it is processed we couldn't be together. So I was flying to China every 90 days for 2 years. The only good that came out of it. Was we had free flights to anywhere because of the air miles I racked up?

We might need to study a little on your problem about seeing what we can do about Advance Parole. I always hated that term. It made me and my wife feel like we were Criminals.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I HOPE you can find it, RandallE. It SEEMS like it was in the past couple of weeks but I wouldn't swear to it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12