Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush can veto the whole bill and has threatened to because it is over by something like 40 billion dollars. We will just have to wait and see what the traitor does.

The trucks are already on our highway and we know how dangerous they are. Drugs, illegals, terrorists, dirty bombs , deaths from accidents and it must be stopped as it is a huge piece of the Norh American Union.

And I would not put it past Bush to attack Iran and call Marshal Law. How ever I am not a fortune teller.

One thing is for sure this country has alot of problems and finally people are starting to wake up, so we will just have to fight it as we go along.

Since I don't know much about war It is hard to make an opinion but I do know that Nancy P and Harry R came on the news last night and said Bush figured we would have to be in Iraq for at least 10 years. Then they whinned about not being able to stop him because they need a majority of 60 vote.

Well I am not stupid, They are the Majority and if they really wanted to stop this war just don't let a funding bill come to the floor at all, all funds cut off period, No money, No veto. But they are cowards and have no backbone, and they think they have us fooled, this way they can blame it on the Republicans, and alot of Americans fall for it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by blackz28
    I read here somewhere that ther are already trucks from Mexico making runs throughout the country. They started last week and the one given in the story had made a run to N.Y. and was planning on picking up goods in Ark. and Al... I also will believe when I see the trucks blocked. Bush will take the "voice of America" personal and will definately try to get around the senate as to not upset his buddy in Mexico. There is more to this that is just over our heads. There is an alterior motive. Maybe oil. Maybe cheap labor for big buisiness. Whatever it is, Bush wont settle for not getting his way..And I agree with Northofthecity that this is an open invitation for another 9-11 or worse. The crazy thing is. As hardcore anti-terrorist as Bush paints himself; Why in God's name would he be almost rolling out the red carpet for another attack??? Think about it.

He could be seeking unfettered power via Marshal law, or has Dreams of being king of the NAU. Knowing the American people would never go for that, he needs to scare us into thinking it is the only way to prevent the imminent and painful deaths of our loved ones.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My wife is an EMT and spends a lot of time driving an ambulance on highways clogged with long haul truckers. There has been more than one incident where she was very nearly run off the road by one of the morons driving these things. She has also had to deal with many victims of auto accidents caused by aforementioned idiots.

Consider that these fools are heavily regulated when they drive - drug testing and limited time behind the wheel before requiring rest - that sort of thing.

I can only imagine the chaos that will be caused by Mexicans with no such regulation driving uninspected piles of junk that pass for trucks. That half-wit occuppying the oval office had better not veto the bill cutting off funding for this monumentally stupid idea.

Bush-League is nothing more than a handmaiden to the greedy globalist pigs who really run this country...and want to run it straight into the ground until it is just like Mexico - where 2% of the population control 98% of the wealth. Welcome to the third world.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Bush can veto the whole bill and has threatened to because it is over by something like 40 billion dollars...
    The wall could be built for less than a quarter of that!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

"North" Your wife must see alot of terrible things, I was not cut out for her kind of job but I admire people who can do that , And everyone should worry about their family on the road with these trucks, How do we know how long they were driving before they even entered the U.S. maybe they already drove for 10 hours. Does anyone believe they will check these trucks 100% right, they don't have the man power.

How much do you want to bet they won't enforce the must read and speak English. Smart ehh, give them a 60,000 pound weapon send them down our hightways and they can not read the road signs. Someone just posted the other day that happen down in Texas and they gave him a citation and sent him on is way, and I'm not talking about home.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I said what I said as you came in discussing a topic, which is off-topic for this particular forum, and there was a "hint" of cockiness to the initial posting, typical of a classic troll, pardon the mistake on my part if you truly believe that illegal imigration and open borders are a threat to our country (which they are).

BTW, at this point in this group, not one of us will back up Bush on anything, he has been betraying us by attempting to give away Americans and legal immigrants citizenship and leaving us all subject to unregulated truck drivers from foreign countries.

We have a another discussion group called "Other Topics News and Issues" which this likely would have been better received under.

As for Iran, their leader is a nut case and needs to be treated as such.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Bush can veto the whole bill and has threatened to because it is over by something like 40 billion dollars...
    The wall could be built for less than a quarter of that!
    Ya "Sturmruger" to bad they didn't want it up, Bush has to pander to Mexico though, you know they are more important than our safety, so much for the oath of office.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I said what I said as you came in discussing a topic, which is off-topic for this particular forum, and there was a "hint" of cockiness to the initial posting, typical of a classic troll, pardon the mistake on my part if you truly believe that illegal imigration and open borders are a threat to our country (which they are).
    I'm certainly not trying to be cocky. I am angry beyond belief over what has become of the middle class backbone of this country. And believe me, illegal immigration - as bad as it is - is not quite the largest threat to the well being of American citizens. The collapsing dollar and the criminal actions of the Federal Reserve allowing so much cheap credit to dilute the value of our currency holds that position - at least for now. Also on the list:

Exporting so many jobs to an enemy nation bent on our destruction.

Very same enemy nation holding so much U.S. Government debt.

Islamic Facism.

Resurrgence of a militaristic Soviet Union. (Sorry, Russian Federation)

Arrogance of DC politicians as they spend, spend and spend on boondoggle projects benefitting only themselves.

The takeover of the U.S. economy by globalist pigs for purposes of pilage and plunder.

Of course these threats, including illegal immigration, are all tied to one another in various ways. Some very closely. But one common thread is the complicity of the federal government. It's as if the common middle class working person has been forgotten in favor of those more capable of ensuring the continued enrichment of the elite ruling class.

I guess this is what happens when a generation of spoiled brats assumes power. The "greatest generation" should've let the little darlings pay their own way through Harvard...
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

I still don't think Bush can veto that bill.

The word veto comes from a Latin word and literally means I forbid. It is used to denote that a certain party has the right to stop unilaterally a certain piece of legislation. In practice, the veto can be absolute (as in the U.N. Security Council, whose permanent members can block any resolution) or limited (as in the legislative process of the United States, where two-thirds of Congress can override the President's veto).

A veto gives power, possibly unlimited, to stop changes, but not to adopt them. The influence that the veto conveys to its holder is therefore directly proportional to the holder's conservatism, broadly defined. The more the holder likes the current state of affairs, the more useful the veto.

The veto originated with the Roman consuls and tribunes. Either of the two consuls holding office in a given year could block a military or civil decision by the other; any tribune had the power to unilaterally refuse legislation passed by the Roman Senate.[citation needed]
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Glad to see North.

There are no Harvard or Yale people in my family. Simple blue collar people who have had to work their way through the ranks, we are all disgusted, Republican and Democrat alike.

The truth is definitely that there is more than simple complicity by our government, on many levels, it would seem they have sold not only the middle class out, but the blue collar, lower income class as well. The only ones now benefitting are a handful of elites and ceo's of big business (those oh-so-wonderful "multi-national" corporations).

What I see daily is many of the young in my family (my own 24 year old daughter, a single parent to boot) cannot get an entry level job anymore like teens and twenty-somethings used to be able to, so they could work their way up. All of those jobs have been outsourced or given to illegal aliens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast