Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You have to be as relentless as they are. Stand strong!

If you get a call from them, tell them whatever they want to hear to get them off your back. On election day, VOTE.

Hand em a shellacking at the polls.

WE said NO dream act NO amnesty!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    If you get a call from them, tell them whatever they want to hear to get them off your back. On election day, VOTE.

Hand em a shellacking at the polls.

WE said NO dream act NO amnesty!!!
    At first I thought I was going to give them an earful if they call or show up on my doorstep. But now I think I am just gonna play dumb and see what kind of lies they tell me, so I can pass along that information to whoever is willing to listen. I plan to document what was said, what truth vs. untruths they told me, etc. I want to see what kind of bull they will be telling people in order to change their vote, so I can report to others how they twist things in order to get votes swayed their way.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    Trust me I will!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want all of this to remain in the National spotlight! Maryland just might be the state that can turn the tides on the Dream Act!!!

56,000 signatures required to put this issue on the ballot and almost double that amount collected? And that was just with basic grassroots, door-to-door signature collections along with random volunteer tables set up at various locations throughout the state. If we were able to collect over 140,000 signatures AGAINST the Dream Act with such basic, random methods, IMAGINE the huge numbers that are on our side that never got the opportunity to sign?

Casa de Maryland is certainly shaking in their boots, that's why they are being so aggressive and vile towards citizens who signed this petition!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    Trust me I will!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want all of this to remain in the National spotlight! Maryland just might be the state that can turn the tides on the Dream Act!!!

56,000 signatures required to put this issue on the ballot and almost double that amount collected? And that was just with basic grassroots, door-to-door signature collections along with random volunteer tables set up at various locations throughout the state. If we were able to collect over 140,000 signatures AGAINST the Dream Act with such basic, random methods, IMAGINE the huge numbers that are on our side that never got the opportunity to sign?

Casa de Maryland is certainly shaking in their boots, that's why they are being so aggressive and vile towards citizens who signed this petition!!

Aggressive and vile is the motto of those kind of people.....to bad they can give it but not take it...good luck Maryland.

Kathyet

Oh, I hope they do call me.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12