Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I could care less if the people of Puerto Rico want to speak Spanish in Puerto Rico. But, if they come to the US, by God they are speaking English! This is making me so angry! I have low blood pressure and since I've been reading this website, my blood pressure is now normal!!! Pretty soon it will be high!

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    This is making me so angry! I have low blood pressure and since I've been reading this website, my blood pressure is now normal!!! Pretty soon it will be high!

Do what I do, Elevate the stress by taking it out on your reps that always works for me.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is my response from the ACLU regarding their lawsuit against Hazelton. Doesn't it sound like the ACLU is getting tired hearing from people on this issue already, and how professional they sound!

Thank you for contacting the ACLU of Pa.

If you want to actually know what the ACLU does you can read it on our assorted web sites, rather than just believe whatever your talk show people tell you to believe. www.aclu.org The national organization has links to all the affiliates. We handle about 6000 cases a year. We do it for free. So much for the greedy part.

We are suing the city of Hazleton.

The ACLU is growing every year. We now have over 500,000 very clean members.

Seems they feel the need to say that they have "clean" members!

In the very unlikely prospect of us losing the Hazleton case, it is hard to tell what will happen since they keep changing the law there, we will be just fine. The other 5999 cases will keep us busy.

Take care there in OR.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

" Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

ACLU response to my email re: Hazelton

Diana, why don't you sent them the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act to read...it's short.

Banned

Re: ACLU response to my email re: Hazelton

Quote Originally Posted by tomorrow
    Diana, why don't you sent them the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act to read...it's short.
    What good would that do? The ACLU is fully aware of the deceptions it engages in.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Another thought on my email to the ACLU, I called them on being anti-American several times, and not once did this chicken who replied (I gave my full name, they gave no name at all!!) ever rebut my accussation about that, boy is that ever telling!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: ACLU response to my email re: Hazelton

The Consitution is quite clear, when it means "citizens" it says just that
    You should've written back to them and said, "citizens" doesn't apply to non-citizens (i.e., illegal aliens). Therefore, ACLU shouldn't be supporting illegals, as per the Constitution.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123