Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: the inevitable ppl dont matter

Quote Originally Posted by bluecollar
    all the faxes and email are not gonna do the trick.
    Were you not with us when we defeated Comprehensive Immigration Reform twice? Were you not with us when we defeated the Dream Act twice? Were you not with us when we prevented AgJobs from being tacked onto bills twice? Faxes, calls and e-mails do work! Contact Congress NOW!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

..lol, it MATTERS..!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecollar
    all the faxes and email are not gonna do the trick.
    ..Were you not with us when we defeated "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" ..[..aka amnesty..] twice?
    ..Were you not with us when we defeated the Dream Act twice?
    ..Were you not with us when we prevented AgJobs from being tacked onto bills twice?

..Faxes, calls and e-mails do work! Contact Congress NOW!!!
    DITTO..!

PS:

I.C.E. www.ice.gov

Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!

866.347.2423 24/7/365!

More government agencies worth mentioning..!
    F.B.I. www.fbi.gov/homepage.htm
    Border Patrol www.cbp.gov
    D.E.A. www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm
    N.S.A. www.nsa.gov/home_html.cfm
    C.I.A. www.cia.gov
    If YOU don’t act, NOTHING Happens!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

working4change
    Received the alert and have faxed. Let's keep our voices loud!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, call & fax now. NO five-year visa amnesty scheme!

See this report for the politics of this:
    -----------

Report: Dems discussing five-year amnesty plan for illegal aliens
    Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 2/15/2008 1:00:00 PM

A spokesperson for the grassroots immigration organization Numbers USA says House Democrats are having behind-the-scenes discussions about creating a special visa for illegal immigrants -- a proposal they believe will enjoy considerable Republican support.

As part of its stated mission to support what it calls "comprehensive immigration reform," the Congressional Hispanic Caucus desires "a tough, fair, and workable path to legalization for the undocumented." The website for the group argues that "the only practical and humane solution is to set up a program that gives individuals a chance to come out of the shadows, register with the government, submit to security screenings, pay restitution, learn English and U.S. civics, and maintain a clean work and criminal record."

Rosemary Jenks is director of government relations for Numbers USA. She has learned that members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus are spearheading the effort to approve a plan that would allow any illegal alien living in the United States to simply prove they have a job, pay a fine, and pass a background check, to receive the gift of legal status for five years.

The five-year visa plan would be attached to a bill that would increase the number of temporary workers in the hopes of getting Republican support, she says. Jenks contends this is an attempt to stall the deportation of illegal immigrants until they can get full amnesty.

"Rahm Emanuel [a Democratic congressman from Illinois] has said publicly that he doesn't believe that they will be able to get the full-scale amnesty passed until the second term of the next president," she states. "That, of course, puts it right about five years from now. So the hope of the Caucus is that they can this so-called temporary visa -- a five-year visa for illegal aliens -- passed, and then when they're able to they can get the full-scale amnesty."

Jenks supposes that Democrats are afraid that should either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama be elected president this year, passage of an amnesty plan during a first term would likely preclude the Democratic president from being re-elected for a second term.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Security/Defa ... x?id=67357
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After you call your own Reps, please call Republican House leader John Boehner: 202-225- 6205.

He has a comment line where you can leave a message.

Sent my faxes but their offices aren't open until Tuesday. Wait to call then. I did speak with Congressman Shuler's office. They aren't sure it will come to a bill. It doesn't even have a bill number yet. Wouldn't hurt to let them know. Fax the Numbers email to all your friends. I know we have a new convert.

bump

working4change
    bttt

I'm honestly starting to wonder if we should consider and explore new tactics and methods. It seems at best...we're delaying and holding off the inevitible illegal alien mass amnesty. McCains nomination over the will of the majority of Republicans really makes you wonder what direction as a Nation we are heading in, and who is actually steering the ship. I'm tired of just beating back each amnesty bill, as they gain a little more ground. I want to see them losing their stolen gains and being pushed backward.

I want a Conservative presidential candidate that stands first for this Great Nation and for the American people. Not for Big Business, Globalism, Oil, Evangelicals, or any other group who finance him.

Ok, my ranting is done...I am a registered Republican who will NOT... NEVER... vote for McCain.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

bttt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast