Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NCnative71, Can you scan a picture of the ad and post it? Does anyone get this Paper?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jp_48504,

We should be able to pull it up under employment in the online edition of the Raliegh N&O. I'll work on it and get back to you ASAP!!

good12me,
    I checked the online issue with no luck.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

~

I couldn't find it either. Oh well! Let's hope for the scan!

We need 3rd party verification on this. I will try to get some friends in the Raleigh area to check their hard copies.

Let's see if this turns out to be real or not. I find this hard to believe even from the N and O.

If it is real, that is clearly and EEOC violation.

Thank you to our moderators from removing the phone number. We have strict rules about personal info on the forums. If the add is legit we will return the digits.

Could be a prank.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

~

Could be a prank.
    Ya think?

I THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO VERIFY BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING. ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM.
    LET'S MAKE SURE THE ONLY THING THAT GETS SPREAD HERE IS THE TRUTH. IF THE AD IS VERIFIED, THEN DISCUSS IT, REASONABLY AND RATIONALLY.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve,

Posts here are not official statements of ALIPAC unless posted as such. Unconfirmed info has been posted several times and we use the forums to research and verify situations.

Take a look at some of the posts from a few months ago about the LA Billboards and the Baldwin Park monument.

Any of our opposition tries to make an issue about a post that is not an official or confirmed release from ALIPAC would find themselves in a lot of hot water asap.

Even if we confirm this ad 100% that still does not mean we will chose to make an issue of it or include it in our efforts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, it´s clearly a violation to the law and I´d prefer the ad to just mention that bilingual speaking people is needed without saying "hispanics" or "Asian" or whatever race, colour or religious preference. But, I wonder, are there legal American citizens fluent in Spanish and in English willing to work as cleaning people? I somehow doubt it....

As a matter of fact, I happen to know of a couple people who are American Citizens, fluent in a couple languages, and who DO in fact work in this field (they are my nieces, and they are fluent in English, Spanish and Russian). We have quite a few local people who are into housekeeping as well as lawn care (both jobs that are attracting lots of illegal workers) as the community south of here, Bella Vista Ar, is mostly wealthier retired persons.

Question: Why does someone need a housekeeper who speaks spanish? How many people who hire a housekeeping service are people who are unable to speak English? I find it kinda hard to believe that housekeepers are being hired by so many non-english speaking people... especially when most non-english speaking people are taking those low wage jobs that "Americans do not want to do". This ad, if legitimate, is making such a request to meet the personal preference of the cleaning service owner, and not for their customers, methinks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast