Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do agree with you there.
    That is bad isn't it? No where to run to and the long line of corruption that beholds our government from the President all the way down.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    These plans have been underway for a long time. Slowly over many years they have been chipping away at the constitution and our rights. It is only now that it is becoming blantantly obvious.
    and what we know has ony been made possible by modern technology -- the internet has become an organized militia where each of us gather intelligence information and share it with our fellow soldiers ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Jezzabell, please look for PM Message.

Hi all,

Confession. I've been moderated a few times for coming close to violating Rule 2.5, 2nd item. On more occasions I sent a draft message to a moderator first. One one recent occasion I got approval to submit something, but then I moderated myself and decided not to (a medical article). Looking over the rules.

1. Language & hatred:: Haven't had any difficulty obeying this; I hate the idea of a future under Hillary's Communism, I disagree with Hillary, but I seem to have been able, so far, to obey Rule 1. Keeping it clean is usually easy.

2. Conflicts:: I've been baited once by another user, but so far this seems reasonable and easy to obey on my part.

2.5 : The 2nd item. This is tough. I read about the atrocities that the illegals are committing against people and especially against children, the treasonous actions by senators, and have to walk away from the keyboard. I read about La Raza's demands for first degree mass murders. I've been moderated for implying what might violate the 2nd item of rule 2.5. The senate has carte blanche to commit treason, illegals enjoy partial diplomatic immunity, illegals are escalating their felony crimes, and rule 2.5 sends me away from the keyboard. I'm obeying it, I feel like the bad guys have the upper hand. It's tough, but, I'm obeying it. Uh, never mind.

3. Avatars: Not a problem; so far, nobody has complained about mine.

4. Articles & Announcements: Uh, I think I'm legit on this one.

5. Copyrights: I don't do copyright violations, so guess I'm ok here.

6. Disclaimer: No conflict here.

7. Suggestions "We encourage our users to provide feedback and comments on our board and rules. ..." :Uh, I've suggested a separate forum a few months ago, a crimewatch forum.. I haven't suggested that rule 2.5, second item, be relaxed; and I'm presently reluctant to make such a suggestion.

8. Passwords & Accounts: Uh, ok, guessing mine is more trouble than its worth.

9. ALIPAC website users are encouraged to seek out like minded Internet users and invite them to the site. Yeah, I've done this. I've asked others to join.

10. When in doubt, practice the Golden Rule. Agree, if I offend anyone, please let me know. If I offend a bad guy, please let me know that too

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

mamie - they are trying to curtail that too.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    mamie - they are trying to curtail that too.
    I'm not surprised, the internet is Congress' worst enemy -- like the floor of the house and senate, we the people can debate what they try to sneak in
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12