Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Afraid to fly my flag

This is getting awful. I live in southern California on a street which is primarily hispanic and I am one of the few people on the street for whom English is not a second language. The last few days there have been several Mexican flags flying in front of homes on my street. And after the protests going on in Los Angeles this weekend, I'm afraid to fly my American flag on my house for fear of vandalism.

I never thought I'd be afraid to fly an American flag in my own country!

Very sad...

savecalifonia,
    Where about are you? We just move to AZ (in the middle of the desert) from
    So. Calif. but my in-laws are still in So. Gate.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

In El Monte... not too far from South Gate.

Yeah, not far in more ways than one
    We came from Torrance.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I TOTALLY understand how you feel. I'm scared a damn riot is going to start. Today the students took to the freeway. For what? They're only causing employed people to deal with gridlock that's already terrible. They are disrupting everything. I want to leave so bad but our plan is in two more years. I honestly don't know if we can wait. I am so sick of this viva la mexico bull. Today a reporter stated that many in the walk out were GANG bangers with masks on. That some people threw bottles and rocks. It's getting ugly and will escalate. Where is the Coast Guard b/c if this keeps up we are going to need them.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

It really annoys me to see these protesters waving Mexican flags. I don't get it... it's like they resent America even though they came here "for a better life". If they hate America so much why do they stay here? No one is forcing them.

[i]It really annoys me to see these protesters waving Mexican flags. I don't get it... it's like they resent America even though they came here "for a better life". If they hate America so much why do they stay here? No one is forcing them.

They do hate America. They pledge allegiance to Mexico. They
    want to turn our once beautiful California into the cess pool that Mexico
    is. They will run this place into the ground.

I learned today that there are already laws in place for businesses that hire illegals. There is a $10,000 infraction for every violation and LAST year not a single violation was served. Now I know for a fact there are about 30 illegals at the local car wash.

Shaking my head@ this mess.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Now we know who is in charge

According to Kennedy and McCain the demonstrations accomplished what they set out to do. The Amnesty proposal passed the Judiciary committee ,McCain said because of the demonstrations. He went on to say that most of the demonstrators were not illegals. How does he know?
    Hillary said we couldn't take corrective measures because there are so many illegals we would become a police state. If you follow this logic shouldn't we suspend the war on drugs?
    Odd that McCain (the hero )admits that he just let 1/2 million illegals in L.A. dictate immigration policy.

McCain is a coward. But before he was that, he was a traitor. He came out with his proposed bill the McCain-Kennedy "Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act" granting amnesty last spring...a year ago...long before there were any protests by illegal aliens. McCain is a Globalist and has been for years. All Globalists are Traitors.

You can not favor a foreign interest above the interests of your own people against their will and wishes and be anything other than a Traitor.

McCain has used his Hanoi Days very well indeed. But there is a point where the American People have to say, "John, we're sorry you were captured and we're sorry you were tortured. But you did come home and you've had a good life compared to many of your fellow soldiers. Whatever debt we owed you for your experience, has been paid in full long ago. No longer are we going to look at you as a War Hero. No. From this point forward we're going to look at you as you truly are today..a No Good Globalist Traitor."

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think McCain has been THE BIGGEST disappointment I've experienced with ANY MEMBER OF CONGRESS. You are right, Judy--he needs to back out because he no longer represents the American people.

andyt--I think you are so right that these protesters have accomplished THEIR goal. When a bunch of RADICAL ILLEGALS take to the streets and influence members of Congress like they seem to have done, I am almost ASHAMED to say I'm an American. I am SURE ashamed to say I voted for any of those wimps who supported these criminals. I'm afraid that the leaders of all of the ANTI-ILLEGAL groups have made a HUGE mis-judgement about trying to get all of us together to do the same thing that those criminals did. I would have loved to grab all of those Mexican flags and BURN THEM TO ASHES. Yesterday's Judicial Commitee hearings proved one thing--the SILENT MAJORITY always LOSES.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast