Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unfortunately it seems lately that if when the "silent majority" does speak up, we are then accused of racism.

Re: Now we know who is in charge

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    According to Kennedy and McCain the demonstrations accomplished what they set out to do. The Amnesty proposal passed the Judiciary committee ,McCain said because of the demonstrations. He went on to say that most of the demonstrators were not illegals. How does he know?
    Hillary said we couldn't take corrective measures because there are so many illegals we would become a police state. If you follow this logic shouldn't we suspend the war on drugs?
    Odd that McCain (the hero )admits that he just let 1/2 million illegals in L.A. dictate immigration policy.
    He probably helped organize them!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Afraid to fly my flag

Quote Originally Posted by savecalifornia
    This is getting awful. I live in southern California on a street which is primarily hispanic and I am one of the few people on the street for whom English is not a second language. The last few days there have been several Mexican flags flying in front of homes on my street. And after the protests going on in Los Angeles this weekend, I'm afraid to fly my American flag on my house for fear of vandalism.

I never thought I'd be afraid to fly an American flag in my own country!

Very sad...
    LOL i am flying an American flag in my americanlized room here in mexico. I think you should fly an American flag in your own house.

And Your avatar looks to me weird after i saw this video my perspective totally changed. I need some orientation about this video cause I AM VERY CONFUSED AT THE MOMENT
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pr=goog-sl

That's a scary video!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12