Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie

very heartfelt response. I think we've all suffered enough and it's time to fight together

KickEmOut

I feel like it's my responsibility to try to tell my black countrymen what is going on, and it matters not where they are. I talked to a guy last week while having my aunts car serviced, I've got to take him some info. Then today I stopped to get gas and was talking to another guy -- then the guy that serviced my aunts car stopped to get gas, he just laughed and said he knew what I was talking about with this other guy.

Stuff

like you said, there is a big difference in the civil rights movement of the 60's and the intimidation in the streets by illegals. These black Americans were willing to suffer the consequences of the law -- they were not protesting AGAINST the laws and it took courage to do what they did.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie,

Thanks! I almost cried when I was writting it.

Dixie.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Mamie,

Thanks! I almost cried when I was writting it.

Dixie.
    I've reached the point I can't cry -- I'm in shock! I can't believe what our government is in FACT doing to the American people and our country
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Shapka,

They realize that, which is why they're so resentful and antagonistic towards this country. All of those Mexican flags they wave during these pro-illegal demonstrations are a way of assuaging the profound guilt they feel for abandoning their third world homeland.

I want to buy a Mexican flag for the next Mechista, pro-amnesty rally I attend, but staple a picture of Santa Anna into the middle of it.

Imagine how p-off that will make them.
    So instead of marching in our country and bitting off the hand that feeds them. Why not take the resentment and antagonisim back to Mexico? Their own country sold them out. American citizens living today had nothing to do with what happned in 1848. Water under the bridge. Same as I feel about with happened to my Cherokee ancestors.

My husband wanted to attach a torn Mexican flag to his towing hitch. But decided not to. Here in San Diego just putting a bumper sticker on your car makes you a target.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234