Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Al Qaeda Takes Credit For Katrina. President Bush Concerned.

http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/?itemid=1164&catid=9

SPOOF. I Found it funny.

Al Qaeda Takes Credit For Katrina. President Bush Concerned.
    (Washington, D.C.) A tape aired today by Arab news network, Al-Jazeera, in which Bin-Laden right hand man, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, claims that the devastation in Louisiana was "our act of meteorological terror unleashed upon the infidels" is causing concern in Washington.

Though as of this writing the CIA and NSA have not verified the tape as authentic, CIA Chief Porter Goss issued this statement. "We are concerned about this claim. However, there exists no credible evidence to link Al Qaeda and hurricane Katrina. But as a precaution, 500 meteorologists in the New Orleans area have been detained for questioning under Section 3,987, Subsection 5,678, Sub-subsection 3, Weathermen As Enemy Combatants, of the Patriot Act."

The Al-Jazeera tape shows al-Zarqawi sitting on the ground dressed in a yellow, "Gordons of Gloucester-type" rain coat. Beside him is a large "golf-type" umbrella and behind him is a "weather graphic" of a tornado. Al-Zarqawi claimed that "while we have unleashed the hurricane terror of Louisiana, we are not responsible for the destruction of Mississippi. That was Providence, and it shows Providence is on our side. Praise rain. Praise wind."

Porter Goss also addressed this point in his statement. "It is this selective weather terror that causes us to doubt the link. However, the "weather graphic" may have a link to US based Al Qaeda meteorologists, which is the reason for their detainment."

This afternoon, the White House issued a statement by President Bush. "The American People can rest assured that we are doing our utmost to get to the bottom of this. But while we are confident that we will prevail should it be proven that this natural disaster was terror driven, let's face it--we're going to have to write off Intelligent Design."

Calls to Press Secretary Scott McClellan's office asking if this was simply a White House ploy to divert attention from an administration that was woefully lagging in dispatching the National Guard to the area because the National Guard is in tatters due to Iraq were met with a return call that Press Secretary McClellan will be unable to answer any questions due to an emergency ulcer operation.

HELLO: If you like what you read and would like to read more of Ed E. Druckman, check out his new ebook: http://www.acrobaticsolutions.com/ebook.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hummm, wonder if they could send me some snow here at the beach on Dec. 25th. We never get much snow and it is gone the next day. Would be nice if they could help out this year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those terrorists sure do chime in when Bush needs them. Remember when they helped with his reelection by endorsing Kerry?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Hummm, wonder if they could send me some snow here at the beach on Dec. 25th. We never get much snow and it is gone the next day. Would be nice if they could help out this year.
    Oh you don't have to ask them to send you some Snow. I will be very happy to send you all my snow. Nothing in the world better then on Christmas Morning having to climb out the window to shovel snow away from the door, so you can get out and go no where. Like i did last year.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Great, day after Christmas last year I was diving.