Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AL QUEDA ALERT !!

Yesterday in the news they were teling us that Al Queda is getting ready to attack AND THEN THEY SAID ON FOX NEWS A GUY TALKING THAT HIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WE NEED IMMIGRATION REFORM TO BE PASSED!!!!

I SMELL FISH HERE, SOUNDS LIKE A BUSH SCARE TACTIC TO GET US INTO PANIC MODE AND ALLOW HIM TO PASS HIS ILL FATED IMMI BILL!!

THE BUSH ADMIN KEEPS ON TELLING US THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR POLICIES THE NATION IS SAFER AND WE WILL NOT BE ATTACKED AGAIN, BUT THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN WE ARE VURNERABLE NOW ???

THIS IS BS., DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE !!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

I agree. If they were that concerned, they would be sealing our borders. If they really cared about our safety not only from terrorists but also sex offenders, murderers, etc. they would immediately seal the border and have tons of Ice raids and deport. If we had one high profile ice raid where we deported hundreds of people immediately regardless if they have anchor babies or not, I think others would self deport.

Banned
    The Bush administration should be held directly responsible and be prosecuted for high crimes if any more attacks take in this country for their refusal to secure our borders, track visitors, crack down on visa overstays, etc. This adminstration and their global elite handlers are "people of the lie," the most morally, ethically and spiritually bankrupt and corrupt pieces of --- on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    The Bush administration should be held directly responsible and be prosecuted for high crimes if any more attacks take in this country for their refusal to secure our borders, track visitors, crack down on visa overstays, etc. This adminstration and their global elite handlers are "people of the lie," the most morally, ethically and spiritually bankrupt and corrupt pieces of --- on the planet.
    Absolutely true and absolutely disgusting. They all need to be tried and punished for treason.

That's a fact , Bush Admin is responsible for all of it.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

I agree. If they were that concerned, they would be sealing our borders
    That's so true. IF IT WERE SERIOUS wouldn't they be screening the airports and securing the borders like never before?!

The headline on Fox News is this:
    Intelligence Report: Al Qaeda Renewing Efforts to Sneak Operatives Into U.S.
    Friday, July 13, 2007

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289152,00.html

And it's business as usual at the border. Why can't this president say something on TV for everyone to hear about this. There are who knows how many illegal aliens in our country.....and he doesn't even get on TV and say something firmly against it. Instead he says, If we don't pass this immigration bill I can't enforce the laws....These are the reasons why Americans do not trust him. He's oblivious to reality. He is truly REDICULOUS at times. WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?????????

This is infuriating.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As I said yesterday........when Bush leaves office, I read where he can be sued by anyone who has been hurt in any way because he REFUSED TO HONOR HIS OATH OF OFFICE. I think everyone who has lost someone thru deaths by DUI or murder, rapes, assaults, child molestation, etc., sues him to where he doesn't have a penny left.

Maybe a class action suit by citizens for allowing our country to be invaded. Another from low wage people who have lost their jobs to LOWER wage illegals. Maybe a few dozen by cities/towns who have been ruined by illegals.

And maybe Chertoff should be included with a few suits against him.

I don't know why people who are against sanctuary and are living in sanctuary cities don't file class action suits agains their local gov's.

Catholics who are against sanctuary should be suing the churches!

The possibilities are mind-boggling.

More scare tactic's and a do nothing government on protection. We might even have believed him if he had secured the borders but since he hasen't we all know there is a very good chance we will be attacted, the dumb jackasses!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140
    National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'd like for President Bush to explain to us HOW you can keep a country safe while sending a green light to people that they can enter our country illegally and get away with it.

He needs to take a course in logic.

If he wanted to he could turn illegal immigration around in very little time and at very little cost.

The first thing he could do would be to get on TV and say that it will not be tolerated. How hard is that????

A LOT of illegal aliens would self-deport if he would only send that message loud and clear.

He has a responsibility to do that. Yet he doesn't budge.

This would be the worst news he could give terrorists too. Right now he seems like a big joke to them, they know just how easily they can come into our country. This only serves to make them work harder and to believe that they can succeed in attacking us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is INSANE, !! Bush is giving our country away to the Enemy !!!

This guy has no Brains !!! no patriotisim , Bush must be liable for all his screw ups!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast