Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    As I said yesterday........when Bush leaves office, I read where he can be sued by anyone who has been hurt in any way because he REFUSED TO HONOR HIS OATH OF OFFICE. I think everyone who has lost someone thru deaths by DUI or murder, rapes, assaults, child molestation, etc., sues him to where he doesn't have a penny left.

Maybe a class action suit by citizens for allowing our country to be invaded. Another from low wage people who have lost their jobs to LOWER wage illegals. Maybe a few dozen by cities/towns who have been ruined by illegals.

And maybe Chertoff should be included with a few suits against him.

I don't know why people who are against sanctuary and are living in sanctuary cities don't file class action suits agains their local gov's.

Catholics who are against sanctuary should be suing the churches!

The possibilities are mind-boggling.
    Not true. A president cannot be sued while acting in his capacity. You may not think he is acting in his capacity, but the fact that he has not been impeached would help this argument. Moreover, he has not broken any laws or he would have been prosecuted. Lastly, Catholics suing the churches? What cause of action exists here?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    As I said yesterday........when Bush leaves office, I read where he can be sued by anyone who has been hurt in any way because he REFUSED TO HONOR HIS OATH OF OFFICE. I think everyone who has lost someone thru deaths by DUI or murder, rapes, assaults, child molestation, etc., sues him to where he doesn't have a penny left.

Maybe a class action suit by citizens for allowing our country to be invaded. Another from low wage people who have lost their jobs to LOWER wage illegals. Maybe a few dozen by cities/towns who have been ruined by illegals.

And maybe Chertoff should be included with a few suits against him.

I don't know why people who are against sanctuary and are living in sanctuary cities don't file class action suits agains their local gov's.

Catholics who are against sanctuary should be suing the churches!

The possibilities are mind-boggling.
    Not true. A president cannot be sued while acting in his capacity. You may not think he is acting in his capacity, but the fact that he has not been impeached would help this argument. Moreover, he has not broken any laws or he would have been prosecuted. Lastly, Catholics suing the churches? What cause of action exists here?
    Wow Gab seems to know it all. You sure you are not Silvia Brown ???

Atleast give me 6 winning numbers for this Saturdays Lottery
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12